TMP

Joker: Folie a Deux | October 4, 2024 | Lady Gaga is Harley Quinn in this 200M+ musical sequel

This feels like it is going utterly barnstorm pop culture in September and October.

Edited by excel1
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Maggie said:

First prediction: 150M OW

If it manages to pull that off, then it’s gonna outcross every DC film from last year just on its opening weekend alone 😱

1 hour ago, TheDude391 said:

I wonder if the major trades will be too scared to give this film a letter grade again because of how dangerous it is lol

I’ve recently found myself questioning whether that was all a publicity stunt from WB. If so, then it paid off pretty spectacularly. 

Edited by WittyUsername

The hyperbole in here is already sickening.  This is going to be a fun thread.  This poster out of all posters is somehow the "worst" poster of all time.   Hilarious.  Can't wait until the trailer drop.  We'll see some full on meltdowns next week. 

• Like 5

The AI vibes are certainly strong with that poster, I'll give it that lol. I still can't decide if I want this movie to be actually good or the hottest of messes. Probably both.

Edited by filmlover