cax16

Kingdom of the Planet Of The Apes | May 10, 2024 | Wes Ball to develop and direct

Freya Allen = Yawn of the Planet of the Apes. 

No thanks. She is the worst thing about The Witcher which isn't a good show but it's entertaining when she isn't on the screen. Allen is the opposite of fun. Why isn't Hollywood casting Anya Chalotra? She was the MVP in Season 1 (they sidelined her in Season 2 in favor of Allen aka massive drop in quality). 

Edited by Valonqar

12 hours ago, Valonqar said:

Freya Allen = Yawn of the Planet of the Apes. 

No thanks. She is the worst thing about The Witcher which isn't a good show but it's entertaining when she isn't on the screen. Allen is the opposite of fun. Why isn't Hollywood casting Anya Chalotra? She was the MVP in Season 1 (they sidelined her in Season 2 in favor of Allen aka massive drop in quality). 

I mean technically even Geralt will be probably sidelined at some point as Ciri becomes the central character. Of course Cahill is hard carrying this show and he is by far the most recognisable star so that’s not gonna happen.

1 hour ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

I mean technically even Geralt will be probably sidelined at some point as Ciri becomes the central character. Of course Cahill is hard carrying this show and he is by far the most recognisable star so that’s not gonna happen.

Thanks. Time to say goodbye to The Witcher, I guess. Did not like Season 2 at all and it sounds like more of the same going forward. Also, Cahill actor is awful. I don't know what they were thinking if the character is supposed to be big. They should have founbd someone with presence, chops and looks. That guy has zero on all 3.

• Disbelief 1

They were probably CG tests for the previous movies...or this one...and done as a Birthday gift/joke to Ball or the director!  😁  I haven't watched the Bonus Features on the last few films, so don't know if this is new or older.  

Edited by Macleod

14 minutes ago, poweranimals said:

What the heck did I just watch? 😳

2 minutes ago, Macleod said:

They were probably CG tests for the previous movies...or this one...and done as a Birthday gift/joke to Ball or the director!  😁  I haven't watched the Bonus Features on the last few films, so don't know if this is new or older.  

Y'all don't listen to Coldplay?

10 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Color me legitimately shocked both the new Apes and especially the third Branagh Poirot film are both getting theatrical releases. I was sure they'd be Hulu fodder.

Planet of the Apes currently isn’t in as dire of a position as the Predator franchise. 

23 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Color me legitimately shocked both the new Apes and especially the third Branagh Poirot film are both getting theatrical releases. I was sure they'd be Hulu fodder.

I don't think you could make these for cheap. They wouldn't spent what's likely to be $150m+ on Hulu fodder.

Edited by cookie