Eric the Minion

The Marvels | November 10, 2023 | Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter

2 hours ago, Firepower said:

Sneider said the movie is a disaster and that Larson clashed with co-stars and was a nightmare to work with. Not really hard to believe either since Larson already had diva behaviour before.

i don't think he said the film was a disaster , just the production, but given the delay they probably need to fix something

1 hour ago, TMP said:

Larson’s post-oscar career is almost as bad as redmayne’s

because Jacob Tremblay should have been nominated & won, sorry Leo. His career is fine even though he mostly does voice overs

Edited by InVy

55 minutes ago, ChipDerby said:

Stay out of the loop. Because Sneider is garbage.

Ok. He was a journalist at Variety, wrap and then collider. If I am not wrong, he has posted many break out "scoops". That said I dont buy this news beyond Brie being annoyed about how the sequel went. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, keysersoze123 said:

Its fair for Brie to be upset that Cap Marvel which was uber successful and sequel is called Marvels 🙂

Imagine if Iron Man 2 would be called Iron Men as Cheadle also wore the suit 🙂

wow I just got to know that this is Captain Marvel sequel after seeing your post.  I haven't really checked out the teaser or trailer of this movie yet but I was under the impression that this was an origin movie like Eternals.

• Like 1

Jeff Sneider is the male version of Grace Randolph. Yeah they get many scoops right but they also say a lot of shit to engage a specific crowd. Brie Larson has literally publicy advocated for a all female team up movie for a long time. But know she suddenly mad about the title of the movie? BS. Now The Marvels can easily having major production issues but I don´t believe for one second it´s because of Brie. It´s also wild to see some of the comments people have here about Brie... 

Also literally several scoopers have claimed the stuff about Brie being problematic isn´t true so... 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, upriser7 said:

wow I just got to know that this is Captain Marvel sequel after seeing your post.  I haven't really checked out the teaser or trailer of this movie yet but I was under the impression that this was an origin movie like Eternals.

Nah he's right, Captain Marvel 2 >> The Marvels as far as Box Office goes.

Imagine Iron Man 2 being titled "The Armors" or Captain America Civil War be titled just "Civil War".

One problem in post endgame is MCU overestimating how much people care about side characters, and in this case Ms Marvel and whatever is the name of that Wandavision girl. 

• Like 1

On 3/14/2023 at 2:25 PM, keysersoze123 said:

Ok. He was a journalist at Variety, wrap and then collider. If I am not wrong, he has posted many break out "scoops". That said I dont buy this news beyond Brie being annoyed about how the sequel went. 

That he went from Variety to Collider raises my eyebrows. That is quite a drop in quality. Likegoing from the NYT or WAPO to the Podunk Plains Weekly.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, thajdikt said:

Jeff Sneider is the male version of Grace Randolph. Yeah they get many scoops right but they also say a lot of shit to engage a specific crowd. Brie Larson has literally publicy advocated for a all female team up movie for a long time. But know she suddenly mad about the title of the movie? BS. Now The Marvels can easily having major production issues but I don´t believe for one second it´s because of Brie. It´s also wild to see some of the comments people have here about Brie... 

Also literally several scoopers have claimed the stuff about Brie being problematic isn´t true so... 

I wonder if saying a lot of shit is why Snierder left Variety. Writing for Variety is the most prestigious job you can get in the world of Entertainment Journalism. Variety in the world of Entertianment Journalism is like the Washington Post of the New York Times in the world of Mainstream Journalism...it is what you aspire to and hope to  write for one day  as a young journalist.. Leaving it for Colllider or The Wrap is a downward step.

Edited by dudalb