Eric Loves Rey

Disney+ MCU: Loki | June 11 2021 | Richard E Grant's in this

Looks better than pretty much most other Marvel shows since the first season except for Moonknight and Secret Invasion whose trailer was intriguing but the show itself was somewhat of a let down. But still feeling a bit less enthusiastic about this than the first one but still more excited for this than pretty much any recent or upcoming MCU show

The interest in MCU is still there, especially for very popular characters like Loki. But if LOKI S2 isn´t good then that´s very worrying. Lots of people will watch this compared to a Secret Invasion. I would argue a tv show flopping isn´t nearly as big as the movies but for this show in particular I would argue that it is. Hope the show is as good as the trailer was but I will have low expectations to not be disappointed.

• Like 1

I'm quite offended by this RT headline:

LOKI FIRST REVIEWS: TRICKSTER GOD LOSES SOME MOJO IN SEASON 2, BUT IT'S STILL THE BEST MCU SHOW, CRITICS SAY

Like, that's just patently false. Ms Marvel has a higher rating, higher average, etc etc than any other MCU show and it's not even close.

• Like 2

On 10/4/2023 at 8:53 AM, Eric MacNeil said:

If it's on Shutterstock how could people know it was AI? Shutterstock doesn't allow AI images. Why are people only mad now when the posters been out for st least a month I think, maybe longer

Edited by SpiderByte

On 10/6/2023 at 7:21 AM, Liiviig 1998 said:

Really strong first episode. Set and production design were absolutely stunning .

And Micheal Waldron isn't involved this season . Thank God .

Hope this survives 6 episodic format which has been quite a headache for the shows.

Glad Feige fired the Rick and Morty amateurs. I am sure Loveness will be fired from Secret Wars now.

23 hours ago, Bob Train said:

Glad Feige fired the Rick and Morty amateurs. I am sure Loveness will be fired from Secret Wars now.

The showrunner for this season also worked on Rick and Morty.

Am I living in some parallel universe where people hated the first season? Why does everyone hate Waldron now?