Eric Loves Rey

Disney+ MCU: Loki | June 11 2021 | Richard E Grant's in this

4 hours ago, Eric MacNeil said:

With Record 3-Day audience for D+

They acknowledge Mando s3 is larger so they're just saying this was bigger than Ahsoka (14M across 5 days a/k/a 2.8M per day across 5 days). Reading between the lines, Ahsoka probably got 9/9.5M in the first 3 days (not hitting a nice round 10M likely pushed the data anecdote number of days out) so this is going to be ~15% larger than Ahsoka?

They should turn this into a US version of doctor who. Alien adventures, seasonal specials, they could pull it off. I’m struggling to find any marvel content I’ve found to be this good quality since probably winter solider or Infinity war  They’ve had great entertainment outside those but this is just put together so well 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

They should turn this into a US version of doctor who. Alien adventures, seasonal specials, they could pull it off. I’m struggling to find any marvel content I’ve found to be this good quality since probably winter solider or Infinity war  They’ve had great entertainment outside those but this is just put together so well 

Oh please YES, I would be forever subscribed to Disney+ for something like that!

I have been missing this kind of “nonsense” within MCU since Agents of SHIELD ended.

And yes, I’ve just compared them, if you’ve seen the last couple of seasons of Agents you know what I’m talking about. The quality is obviously not comparable, but dealing with space and time traveling craziness is really something the MCU could continue exploring in their shows.

25 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Oh please YES, I would be forever subscribed to Disney+ for something like that!

I have been missing this kind of “nonsense” within MCU since Agents of SHIELD ended.

And yes, I’ve just compared them, if you’ve seen the last couple of seasons of Agents you know what I’m talking about. The quality is obviously not comparable, but dealing with space and time traveling craziness is really something the MCU could continue exploring in their shows.

Not so obvious to me. 

Agents of Shield S2-S5 easily clears anything that Disney+ MCU has done for me. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Menor the Destroyer said:

Not so obvious to me. 

Agents of Shield S2-S5 easily clears anything that Disney+ MCU has done for me. 

I was thinking Agent of Shield is also Disney+MCU :-) I then realized you are talking about the streaming platform. 

Anyway back then there was just 1 show if I am not wrong. Now they have one per quarter. Its hard to keep it perfect. Plus keeping it connected with movie verse has its plus and minus. 

My issue with episode 3 isn’t that I didn’t like it. It’s that I liked one hell lot and it made me conflicted given the Majors situation. Judging in a vacuum, it’s the most intriguing appearance of a Kang yet, and I love the realization that Sylvie has at the end of the episode. Powerful acting from all parts involved, haunting Miss Minutes display too. I actually love that Loki and Mobius took a backseat here, it’s making my head go haywire with what a Kang variant is and the possibilities of it. With or without Majors playing the role btw, I feel like what it’s set up here is quite massive, not just for Loki but Kang Dynasty as well.

With that said, I thought this was interesting:

Also very impressed with his directorial debut here, Episode 2 was also great, but I’d argue episode 3 is the one that is the one that left me salivating for more and made my head burst with where they might be going with this.