Eric Lasagna

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

26 minutes ago, 35MM-18 said:

Looks a lot like the Batman: Earth One version of Alfred.

I suspect that might’ve been what they were going for. Andy Serkis seems like a bit of an unconventional choice for the traditional take on Alfred, but I could see him as the Earth One version of the character. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Merkel said:

The upcoming LEGO sets give us a good look at the Riddler and Alfred:

LEGO-76183-Batcave-The-Riddler-Face-off-

Also, the Batcave

LEGO-76183-Batcave-The-Riddler-Face-off-

More views of the new LEGO sets here:

https://www.brothers-brick.com/2021/10/08/lego-reveals-new-sets-from-upcoming-the-batman-movie-including-technic-batmobile-news/

Catwoman still looking like a civilian. Sigh, even the Lego didn’t reveal a costume lol

Anybody know if the post production for this is in London or Hollywood?  (Many films shot overseas get post produced in Hollywood, particularly is an American studio is making them;

I ask becuase it looks as if the IATSE strike, which will shut down post production in the US is very likely to happen, and that might well mean Batman's release date will be pushed back.

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

Anybody know if the post production for this is in London or Hollywood?  (Many films shot overseas get post produced in Hollywood, particularly is an American studio is making them;

I ask becuase it looks as if the IATSE strike, which will shut down post production in the US is very likely to happen, and that might well mean Batman's release date will be pushed back.

Great question. The scoring sessions have been underway in London since at least Sept 28th, I know that from Michael Giacchino's Twitter, but I don't know if that implies other post work is also being done there or not.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, A Star is Orm said:

Great question. The scoring sessions have been underway in London since at least Sept 28th, I know that from Michael Giacchino's Twitter, but I don't know if that implies other post work is also being done there or not.

I remember that the LOTR films were scored in London but the rest of post production was done in New Zealand.

So Post is often split up.

And over the past 24 hours the chances of the strike happening have just gone up with the Union saying is no deal is reached, the strike begins on Monday.

• Like 1