Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

Just now, dudalb said:

You don't want to ridicule  a judge you are going to have to answer to. You just don't.........

Man, the guy is crazy.

And once again, another celeb moron who does not get once a tweet goes out it is there forever, no matter how fast you delete it.

And he is not listening to his attorneys at this point. Or maybe he does not have one because they quit in disgust at his ignroing their advice. 

6 hours ago, TMP said:

after top gun 2, a proper keaton revival could have made bank but they fumbled it so hard by choosing this as his comeback vehicle lol

Well, to be fair, how would Keaton know that Miller would go  batcrap (excuse the expression) crazy on him.

9 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Ezra is awol, being looked for by the authorities, and owns a gun. There's a non zero possibility this goes super fucking sideways

Maybe, but still I think releasing the movie in theaters is the best of a bad bunch of choices.

Irony is that Warners might be seeing another major attempt to get the DCCU on track might fail, and they did nothing wrong except hire the wrong actor.

And you seem to get how much legal trouble he is in.  I still am  astonighed he insulted a Judge who can do a lot of very nasty things to him.

Edited by dudalb

5 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Maybe, but still I think releasing the movie in theaters is the best of a bad bunch of choices.

Irony is that Warners might be seeing another major attempt to get the DCCU on track might fail, and they did nothing wrong except hire the wrong actor.

And you seem to get how much legal trouble he is in.  I still am  astonighed he insulted a Judge who can do a lot of very nasty things to him.

Yes they did. They should have dealt with this sooner

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ban1o said:

At this point I’m praying everyone comes out of this completely unhurt. I don't even care about this film anymore. 

Exactly, its getting really worrying. They really need to get some serious help just for personal reasons, who cares about the career. 

1 hour ago, SpiderByte said:

Ezra is awol, being looked for by the authorities, and owns a gun. There's a non zero possibility this goes super fucking sideways

Financially speaking, the movie is more likely to make a profit by spending another $100 mil to recast and reshoot all of Miller's scenes than by sending it straight to streaming (which would also have long term effects for the franchise).

10 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Financially speaking, the movie is more likely to make a profit by spending another $100 mil to recast and reshoot all of Miller's scenes than by sending it straight to streaming (which would also have long term effects for the franchise).

I mean Flash, as a franchise outside of the TV series (which may very well be over by the time this movie releases) is dead. Not without a recast. Ezra isn't coming back. The long term future is Keaton, who's reportedly in Aquaman 2 and confirmed to be in Batgirl. So at this point the movies main focus is "let people know Keaton is back now"

13 hours ago, EmpireCity said:

Like most everyone before him, he will calm down.  WB isn't throwing $200m into the garbage over Ezra fucking Miller.  

Ezra isn't likely to calm down; he just did another stupid thing on Instagram.

If WB wants Ezra to calm down, WB may need to pay Ezra big money to sign a NDA.  (I think it would be a smart thing to do; at least it would be less expensive than reshoot the film.) 

Edited by John2015

1 hour ago, SpiderByte said:

I mean Flash, as a franchise outside of the TV series (which may very well be over by the time this movie releases) is dead. Not without a recast. Ezra isn't coming back. The long term future is Keaton, who's reportedly in Aquaman 2 and confirmed to be in Batgirl. So at this point the movies main focus is "let people know Keaton is back now"

Even if the movie gets dumped to streaming, it still exists with Ezra lol. Like what difference is it going to make morally or publicity-wise if it goes to streaming? It's going to make a massive difference financially tho. If this movie is half decent, it will most likely make a profit from a theatrical release, with or without Ezra. The best decision morally right decision here is to either to cancel the movie and throw it into the WB vault for no one to ever see, or spend more money to reshoot Ezra (which would still be a more profitable decision than dumping it on streaming).

17 hours ago, EmpireCity said:

WB isn't likely to scrap this movie.  The much more likely move is that Ezra will calm down in the next few months and then by the time it releases they will not include him in much if not all the promotion and all the supporting actors will be on the promotional tour.  

They will act like Ezra doesn't exist, the movie will release and make lots of money and WB will move on.  

How do you promote this film without Flash?

• Like 2