cax16

Captain America: Brave New World | February 14, 2025 | Harrison Ford is General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross

Well, the Reddit account responsible for the initial leak got suspended.

In other words, the leak is very real.

Be very afraid. Because Marvel is about to utterly annihilate all the goodwill they've accumulated this year.

I'm genuinely wondering which one gets worse reception. Joker 2, or this one unless they achieve a miracle in editing.

Although admittedly that 4chan description does sound a lot better. And I have heard word of them testing different cuts with people wearing different coloured wristbands and everything. Hopefully they end up going for that one.

• Disbelief 1

6 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Be very afraid. Because Marvel is about to utterly annihilate all the goodwill they've accumulated this year.

I'm genuinely wondering which one gets worse reception. Joker 2, or this one unless they achieve a miracle in editing.

Although admittedly that 4chan description does sound a lot better. And I have heard word of them testing different cuts with people wearing different coloured wristbands and everything. Hopefully they end up going for that one.

Plz DM me the leak

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

From what I've read about Ending of Joker 2 by those who unfortunately watched it, it will be miracle for MCU to make Audience that angry.

Edited by THUNDER BIRD
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

That movie is not going Joker 2 level audience reception. Joker 2’s is literally the worst any movie costing over $100 mil has since the pandemic (and probably even before that)

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, WorkingonaName said:

This movie wont open as high as Joker 2.

I mean, The Marvels at 47m was the worst mcu opener. Think Cap should open above that at least.

with all the reshoots it has had I always thought that at best this film could be enjoyable.
but I'm not basing this on a description of a script and a test screening

I still remember people criticizing the plot of Infinity War when it went online

13 minutes ago, Hades said:

From the Director of Cloverfield Paradox...this film being just meh is a win..

Here's the thing: the direction is not Paradox's problem. It's the writing. Onah's Luce is great and he co-wrote the script there (adapted from the play). I guess I'm the only pal here who seen that movie so just believe me. Or not. The problem is FaWS writers.