EmpireCity

Weekdays Thread (6/13-16) // 6.9m TG2, 13m JW:D Mon //

47 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

$6.25m Thursday for TG2

$8.8m for JWD

I don't have yesterday's numbers in front of me, can somebody hear post what the percentage drops is for those two movies please and thank you

2 minutes ago, baumer said:

I don't have yesterday's numbers in front of me, can somebody hear post what the percentage drops is for those two movies please and thank you

JWD: 9,9M -> 8,8M -11,11%

Top Gun 6,5M -> 6,25M -3,8%

• Like 3

Dominions weekend if it performs similar to FK Friday and Sat increase):

8,8M

13,5M (+53,4%)

18,5M (+37%)

17M (-8,1%)

49M.

Beeing a bit more optimistic since i do think its weekdays were a tad deflated and Friday bump could therefore be better:

8,8M

14,1M (+60%)

19,5M (+38,3%)

18M (-7,7%)

51,6M

Crossing my fingers for TGM, hopefully last week was just a glitch caused by dino

Also, please give IMAX back to TGM so I can go see it. Ty

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Solo 2: Solo Harder incoming!

Premier Access is going to come back with a vengeance for Strange World once Chapek sees these numbers. I wouldn't put it past him to send Elemental straight to Plus either.

Minions 2 had better deliver if the animation industry wants to avoid massive layoffs across the board. No pressure, Illumination. None at all.

You are being way too hyperbolic. 

• Like 1

DEADLINE 

Universal/Amblin’s Jurassic World Dominion led all movies in regular release yesterday with $8.66M, -13% from Wednesday at 4,676. The movie will share Imax screens with Lightyear this weekend, but cede them in its third weekend fully to the Disney/Pixar film. First week’s take for Dominion is $191.1M, 7% behind the first week of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. 

10 hours ago, EmpireCity said:

There is nothing to argue and I was clear.  

Anyways, Eric said enough and I would like to avoid the Mods giving me another warning they are itching to find any reason to give me.  I'm done talking about it.  

9 hours ago, EmpireCity said:

Great moderation here.  I can't mention the previous topic or even clarify without being given warning points or banned, yet multiple others can carry it on and meme it.  

Incredible.  

Not you being petty, LMAO.

I love mess.

Edited by Claire of Themyscira