Eric is Anxious

4th of July Weekend | Tiktok propels Minions 2 to 108.5 3-Day OW | TGM 25.5, Elvis 19, JWD 15.6, Black Phone 12.3 | Independence Day Weekend Sale!

4 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

Movie doesn't deserve to make half of what it's making. 

Deserves got nothing to do with it.

1 minute ago, ZeeSoh said:

I'm not sure what you two are on about but that post was neither hidden nor did he get any warnings for it. 

Oh okay sorry then i misinterpreted the situation.

16 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

100M is locked for Elvis :Venom: :Gaga: 

Well considering you were at point on board with it on a 50 OW pace I would hope it'd get to that number

Edited by 4815162342
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, EmpireCity said:

What reply??  

This is nonsense, stop covering now after the fact.  

Probably the one you told me to check my comprehension skills because i read something wrong and corrected.

But it wasn't me that reported, like i said it was a bit rude but i know it's just a confusion, so i have no idea who did it.

6 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

What reply??  

This is nonsense, stop covering now after the fact.  

IF you look at your warning, there will be a link to the thread/post at the top of the warning box. Besides this I cannot do anything if you are unable to find your own post from an hour ago. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

I’ve only got one verbal warning after 8 years oop

No surprise there youre canadian arent you? I always hear from people on the Internet that Canadians are actually incapable of not beeing nice so any warning point for you would be mind-blowing in that sense, woudnt it be?

Spoiler

:sparta:

Spoiler

My own inner canadian hopes that this joke didnt offend any Canadians.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Community Manager

There will be a sale starting later today.  Right now I'm helping my parents pack a house for a move but as soon as I have free time I will start a sale. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, EmpireCity said:

Dude, check your reading comprehension.  I'm talking about TOTAL, not opening weekend.  

@EmpireCitythis was the post you were warned for. You were never warned about your post relating to LGBT rep in Disney animated movies whatsoever. I hope this is all cleared up, so please do not spread falsehoods on the forum any longer.

• Disbelief 1

9 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

I didn't report that, it was bit rude but i believe just a silly confusion after all.

Unless others can report, don't really know how this works.

OMG, they warned me for THAT post?  Jesus, that was nothing and I liked your post like a second later.  

This is a decent place filled with good Box Office discussion, but the Mods are over their skis and ruining this place.  

• Like 7

And also to clarify to @EmpireCity, I do not hate you. I have issues with your posting style and statements you have made before, but I do not hate you nor do I have any interest in removing you from the forum. If I offended you in anyway or made any implications that made it seem as such, I deeply apologize.

1 minute ago, Eric the Minion said:

@EmpireCitythis was the post you were warned for. You were never warned about your post relating to LGBT rep in Disney animated movies whatsoever. I hope this is all cleared up, so please do not spread falsehoods on the forum any longer.

Lol that you had someone give me a warning for THAT.  You guys need to check yourselves a lot more than you check others at this point.  

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

So what do these numbers mean for 4 Day Weekends? Can someone who knows this stuff well do the math?

Back of the napkin, using 2016 as a guide: 

TGM - $25.5

Elvis - $18.5

JWD - $16

BP - $11.5 

But a lot of uncertainty there, so don’t hold me to it 

1 minute ago, M37 said:

Back of the napkin, using 2016 as a guide: 

TGM - $25.5

Elvis - $18.5

JWD - $16

BP - $11.5