charlie Jatinder

11-14 Weekday Thread | Featuring Future BOFFY Award Winning Meltdown of Our Fallen False God

1 hour ago, ZeeSoh said:

I remember @Keanu absolutely losing it because we played the game how it was supposed to be played and plotted to have her eliminated lol. 

But her prediction skills were incredible. One of the strongest Survivor/Summer game player alongside @Sheikh

She was an absolute sweetheart, too pure for the game. But then she pulled me into the FML community a few months before it shut down and I’ve been running it for like 20 months now. So it all worked out.

Edited by Legion and Thunder

10 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

It really was! Took a lot of co-ordination and planning between me, Dajk and @JJ-8

Credit must also go to cap and @SLAM! for the storyline and dialogues in that episode for making it even more fun. 

i will have to finish the epic conclusion when we start again. It was a banger. It was also crack fic, but a BANGER. 

36 minutes ago, Potiki said:

@CJohn reading this one 

Take It Personally Michael Jordan GIF

What he's talking about? He spent 3 months saying Ghostbusters was gonna be a smash hit similarly to what he did with Top Gun prior release.

When it did "only" 130M he started to brag that other people expect lower so he's right lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Astonished 1

4 hours ago, DAR said:

This sounds like a post from parkerdobetter not parkerthegreat.

Dumbass teen me picked the username 15 years ago, but thanks for the cute jab. 

4 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

Next time someone tells you to go get fucked by a baseball bat (or something similar) because they did not like your opinions the staff will be sure to let it pass because you think its ok. 

Btw he did not get instaban because of that comment. He simply got a warning for it. Just like how he got a warning in the past for calling users “fucking morons”, for telling users to “go fuck yourself” and “clueless dumbfuck” and for gems like these 

“you are the type that lives under a bridge or mom and dad's basement.”

“Nice of your parents to let you use the computer tonight.”

“I will try to stop responding to the idiot crowd that is posting on mom and dad's wifi while eating hot pockets and jerking off to Harley Quinn fan art.” 
And many more. 

Maybe you are ok with people disparaging you like this but we do not allow anyone (no matter who they think they are) to abuse our users like this. Nor are our users so low in self respect that they would be OK with someone abusing them like this and thinking it is Ok. 

One individual’s abuse is another’s internet banter. I guess I am comfortable enough not taking anything on the internet seriously that I don’t see any of his statements as a problem, but given the safe space ideology that is employed here, I see why others wouldn’t. I frankly hate that this is the case because I don’t think that doesn’t anyone any favors in preparing them for the real world, but my opinion isn’t shared by many, clearly. 

Thanks for reminding me why I lurk and why I hate social internet platforms with a passion. Back to my hiding hole I go. 

This is the daily box office thread and these last 24hours+, there’s been surprisingly little daily box office discussion, probably proving the importance of EC for the daily activity here.

Perhaps reminiscing on a daily box office thread about the history some members share for the course of 20+ years is, I don’t know, maybe not that interesting for the more casual members?

Edited by Xavier

Don't even remember the last time a weekday thread hit 25 pages before the weekend even hit so I'm thinking we should probably turn this forum into a war of words between EC on his twitter and then having a laugh about it, because the daily activity today sure seems good to me.

Not sure there's much to discuss as is since Top Gun is slowing down and Thor is CRUMBLING. It's not like EC was the only source of numbers, he gave us numbers early. They're still gonna be there, reported by the studio, 12 hours later (and this assumes others won't be able to pick up the slack). The numbers are there to discuss, right now. Nobody's talking about them because they're simply not interesting today.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2