Cap

MARVEL STUDIOS PRESENTS SAN DIEGO COMIC CON | THURSDAY: WWE PANEL | FRIDAY: LOTRs | SATURDAY: KEVIN | SUNDAY: BARGAINING SHOPPING | WE'RE BACK, BAY BEE.

29 minutes ago, Eric the Tethered said:

didnt know announcing animation serieses 3 years in advance was a thing

I assume the mcu's spiderman movie will also come out that year

Edited by interiorgatordecorator

Hype video for X-Men 97 is hype. The OG cast is back. 

- panel talking about “the weight” of getting the animated series and the x men “right” now they got the rights back

- they brought out the OG creators of the 97 series to BIG APPLAUSE 

- very excited that it’s gonna just be a huge soap opera with super powers. 

- talking about how the X-men are timeless and why do we have to always tell these same sad stories (of inequality and injustice)

And the team is:

E394B3D9-3693-410E-8D48-AEC2F0862E26.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Doubling down on Zombies is weird, because that What if episode was garbage 

The comic wasn't that good to me either but maybe they go in a different direction

17 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

He doesn't. Nowhere in the trailer it is said that Eminem is Sauron. 

Sauron is a shapeshifter in this time, so he could be anyone...I'm pretty sure Slim Shady is one of his forms.  Personally I think Sauron is going to be in disguise as someone you don't expect until the end.  My money is on either Halbrand or the meteor man.

9 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

So if Rings of Power is a Sauron origin story, who is the great evil they are referencing winning a war against? I need to be more of a nerd.

Melkor aka Morgoth the first Dark Lord.  He is defeated in the War of Wrath by all the other Valor at the end of the first age and his most loyal and powerful servant Sauron goes into hiding.  It looks like this show starts soon after that with Sauron's re-emergence in ME in the second age.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 1

THEY ARE SHOWING THE PEGGY AND STEVE EPSIODE IN FULL

🥺🥺🥺🥺😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Sauron is a shapeshifter in this time, so he could be anyone...I'm pretty sure Slim Shady is one of his forms.  Personally I think Sauron is going to be in disguise as someone you don't expect until the end.  My money is on either Halbrand or the meteor man.

Ah OK. He is played by 2 actors at least. You guessed the other identity of Sauron,  can you the other?Meteror man is_________?

Edited by Valonqar

As a huge Lord of the Rings fan, I really wish I could get excited for Rings of Power, but instead I've had a bad taste in my mouth since the first trailer. I'm worried Amazon has messed it up, but I genuinely hope that it ends up being excellent, and that reviews will change my perspective.

I will certainly watch at least the first episode or two, regardless, and I hope it will draw me in and impress me.

Peace,

Mike