Eric Loves Rey

Weekend Thread (8/12-14) | Estimates: Train 13.4, Pets 7.17, TGM 7.15, Thor 5.31, Nope 5.3 | Bodies 3.25, Fall 2.5, Laal Singh 1.8, Mack 1.09, E.T. 1.07

28 minutes ago, M37 said:

4. Everything Everywhere - Sandra Oh*

*Sandra isn't a huge drawn per se, but enough that it helped get people in the door the first couple of weeks, who then helped spread the fantastic WOM. Could have easily been lost in the shuffle

Michelle Yeoh of Crouching Tiger and Crazy Rich Asians starred in Everything, Everywhere All at Once, not Sandra Oh.

Edited by LonePirate
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, M37 said:

Just look at this list. The top 6 all had some level of star power/branding (and quality) that helped facilitate a solid run, and then there was a major drop-off below that, for the films that didn't have that branding floor

1. Free Guy- Ryan Reynolds

2. The Lost City -Bullock & Tatum

3. Nope -Jordan Peele

4. Everything Everywhere - Sandra Oh*

5. Dog - Tatum

6. Tenet- Nolan

*Sandra isn't a huge drawn per se, but enough that it helped get people in the door the first couple of weeks, who then helped spread the fantastic WOM. Could have easily been lost in the shuffle

This is a racist Asian joke happening in real life and I won't stand such thing. I summon Asian brother @MrPink to help me deal with this behavior in the proper way.

38 minutes ago, Legion By Night said:

Michelle Yeoh of Gotg2 & Shang-Chi :sparta:

Legion, go to bed.

34 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

michelle yeoh of minions the rise of gru and paws of fury the legend of hank.

You don't have to go to bed, this is fine.

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

michelle yeoh of minions the rise of gru and paws of fury the legend of hank.

How do you know if she was in Paws of Fury if no human has watched that movie.