Eric Prime

A2 WEEKEND THREAD | 134.1M DOM OW | Thurs 17m / Fri 36m / Sat 45m / Sun 36m

How old were you when Avatar (2009) first came out?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. How old were you when Avatar (2009) first came out?

5 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Guardians can get to the mark, after all Thor4 and DS2 came very close. We just need Guardians to do big numbers (or fail spectacularly). 

Another contender would be Oppenheimer vs Barbie weekend thread. I think that one's gonna be fun

Agree with this, although for me Arrival and Interstellar can be interchangeable. I wanted to put Annihilation in there too but its a bit too out there in terms of its concept compared to more realistic sci fi in the above mentioned movies

I am still sort of assuming deep down that one of Oppenheimer or barbie will move

Guardians can get to the mark, after all Thor4 and DS2 came very close. We just need Guardians to do big numbers (or fail spectacularly). 

Another contender would be Oppenheimer vs Barbie weekend thread. I think that one's gonna be fun

Agree with this, although for me Arrival and Interstellar can be interchangeable. I wanted to put Annihilation in there too but its a bit too out there in terms of its concept compared to more realistic sci fi in the above mentioned movies

Also cannot forget Edge of Tomorrow. very underrated. Please make another 1 Tommie.

• Like 3

I actually watched Annihilation again a few months ago and I liked it significantly more than I remembered in the theater.  Its not the 'holy shit this is amazing' Ex Machina, but still really good.  I still need to see Alex Garland's MEN

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Korra Legion said:

RTH is having account log I troubles while on vacay as per Shawn 😛

CloseFickleGalapagosdove-size_restricted

12 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

Think Shawn said in the OS thread that he's locked out of his account for some reason.

i-will-stab-you-in-your-face-jensen-ackl

IF we post enough pics, his log in problems will resolve

Basically be like this

ecb561fe40a1e523dd4f9486cd15d235.jpg

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Ronin46 said:

Also cannot forget Edge of Tomorrow. very underrated. Please make another 1 Tommie.

Yeah that's a great fun movie, I always watch it when it's on telly. Plus Emily Blunt is bae 😍

Pity it did not perform as well as it should have BO wise. 

12 minutes ago, cookie said:

Forgot about Ad Astra. Would slide that in between Interstellar and Arrival.

What a boring movie that was. Thankfully I have almost completely forgotten the plot.

• Disbelief 1