XXRDJisDoctorDoom

New Years Weekend Thread || Dec. 30-Jan. 1 || ATWOW $67.4M 3rd WE - $88.8M 4-Day WE — Orange Panther $22.6M 4-Day!

Wakanda Forever, wow. That's a big increase. $450M still alive. Puss in Boots taking care of business after a wobbly start. Simply outstanding for Avatar. $600-625M seems good now and I'll be very very happy with that finish. 

I haven’t posted in YEARS, but Avatar brought me back to the forums. Cool to see so many of the old vets still posting here and there (baumer, Noctis, Kal, redfirebird, etc.), while seeing so many new folks. I’ve no clue if anyone even remembers who I am 😂 

Anywho, this A2 run started off a bit vanilla, but has gotten really fun to watch recently. So much so, that I reset my password after half a decade or something to join in on the fun.

Hoping for a 60M+ weekend! Seems like an attainable 3rd weekend which would be rather amazing given its somewhat underwhelming OW. 

• Like 19

20 minutes ago, Alex SciChannel said:

That Puss in Boots numbers from Deadline makes me really worried. I just came back from seeing it again tonight and I want it to make 16M+ this weekend +30%.😟

It will. Deadline gotta Deadline.

2 hours ago, Letsuseournoggin said:

I haven’t posted in YEARS, but Avatar brought me back to the forums. Cool to see so many of the old vets still posting here and there (baumer, Noctis, Kal, redfirebird, etc.), while seeing so many new folks. I’ve no clue if anyone even remembers who I am 😂 

Anywho, this A2 run started off a bit vanilla, but has gotten really fun to watch recently. So much so, that I reset my password after half a decade or something to join in on the fun.

Hoping for a 60M+ weekend! Seems like an attainable 3rd weekend which would be rather amazing given its somewhat underwhelming OW. 

I hadn’t posted in forever until a couple days ago.  Glad to see Avatar bringing back a few old heads! 

• Like 2