Issac Newton

Weekdays Thread | #THU - The Marvels $1.2M, Priscilla $418K, Freddys $355K, KotFM $347K, Holdovers $263K

2 minutes ago, MysteryMovieMogul said:

People say that Disney+ is going to suffer because all of this, but I'm waiting until the Disney+ to see Indiana Jones and, now, The Marvels. I just wonder how many other folks are the same way.

I am...but then I wait and don't even watch them.  I cleared the Marvel and Star Wars tv shows...but I haven't gotten back to Indy, Elemental, or Haunted Mansion yet b/c tv somehow seems more compelling and easier to watch...

But it's on my holiday list since I have D+ through Mem Day thanks to a cancellation deal ($2.99/month for 6 more months along with $2.99/month for Hulu - and the D+ is still commercial free.  They REALLY don't want you to cancel D+ or Hulu right now)...

Currently predicting a $15.8m second weekend and a total of ~$71m by its second weekend. Taking it through Thanksgiving it'll be just under $90m. I think with Thanksgiving it'll still be able to clear $100m but there's a much closer ceiling after that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MysteryMovieMogul said:

People say that Disney+ is going to suffer because all of this, but I'm waiting until the Disney+ to see Indiana Jones and, now, The Marvels. I just wonder how many other folks are the same way.

I have D+ and must admit I’m now slightly tempted to check out Marvels after all this. And I haven’t watched a single MCU film since endgame. 

Edited by Hatebox
  • Like 2

Biggest box office disaster of the year

1 The Marvels

2 The Flash

3 Bluebeetle

4 Shazam II

5 Indiana Jones V

6 Transformer VII

7 Mission:Impossible VII

8 Dungeons& Dragon

9 FastX

10 The Little Mermaid

This is cursed year for Hollywood franchise sequel with so many box office bombs,never saw this situation before.

edit:I forgot my baby “Antman 3”

Edited by Sophia Jane
  • Astonished 1

14 minutes ago, Sophia Jane said:

Biggest box office disaster of the year

1 The Marvels

2 The Flash

3 Bluebeetle

4 Shazam II

5 Indiana Jones V

6 Transformer VII

7 Mission:Impossible VII

8 Dungeons& Dragon

9 FastX

10 The Little Mermaid

This is cursed year for Hollywood franchise sequel with so many box office bombs,never saw this situation before.

edit:I forgot my baby “Antman 3”

haunted mansion  instead of tlm