AniNate

Coco | Pixar / Lee Unkrich | Now playing | #1 all-time in Mexico

2 hours ago, The Futurist said:

John Lasseter (with Ed Catmul) is the most important Hollywood figure of the last 40 years with Spielberg, Lucas & Cameron.

He literraly changed the World.

I don't care if was the greatest geniuis in the history of cinema,if he molested and abused women, he deserves to go down.

At least he is acknoledgng he has done wrong, unlike certain political figures in the US....

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I don't care if was the greatest geniuis in the history of cinema,if he molested and abused women, he deserves to go down.

At least he is acknoledgng he has done wrong, unlike certain political figures in the US....

Kinda...he probably gave the bare minimum that he knew they had evidence of...I wouldn't call his acknowledgment an all-inclusive one...but we'll see in the next few days b/c I'm sure more is likely coming out...

Too late to stop Pixar Pier? 

This one hurts a lot, but should not taint WDA or Pixar as a global company. There will be countless proud and hardworking individuals who aren't total bellends and don't deserve to lose credit because of this. How this supposedly went on for so many years though without being comprehensively challenged is baffling. 

I will always admire Lasseter for his creativity and legacy in film, but this is unforgivable on the stage he had and responsibility he held. If the worst of the allegations are true, he simply cannot return. 

17 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Donald "grab them by the p----" Trump

Nuff said

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I was just pointing out we re dealing with a modern icon, one of the most admired artist and pioneer of our time, so this is a huge story.

• Like 1

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/11/disney-pixar-john-lasseter-leave-allegations

"According to one current Pixar employee, rumors have circulated within the studio over Inside Out and Up director Pete Docter taking the helm. Employees at the Emeryville-based company on Tuesday were reeling from the news, trading gossip, and coming to the realization that the culture has been toxic for several years, the employee said."

• Sad 1