Neo

The Magnificent Seven | 9/23/16 | Reviews coming in - not exactly Magnificent

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

so many westerns rip off that "oh shiiitttt there are machine guns now" thing from the wild bunch. i feel like i see it a lot. didn't jonah hex do that shit too?

This one has a Gatling gun which at least is period-appropriate

I can't wait to completely ignore this movie, wait two years until it's on TV, watch it on TV, fall in love with it, always promise myself to buy the Blu-Ray, never buy it, and just watch it when it's back on TV but then again it would always be repeated on TV anyway so what's the point?

This looks like it'll be my new Shanghai Noon.

It's hilarious how the trailer is all about Denzel and Pratt and doesn't give a shit about any of the other members of the Seven. Poor dudes. Also, it appears that Matt Bomer is Haley Bennet's (gonna be a big fall for you, girl) husband who gets fridged early on and sets the whole thing off.

This looks like a ton of fun. Which is really what one could hope for given the terrific cast assembled.

• Like 1