Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

Those of you unfamiliar with the book, there are some truly horrifying scenes and if they stick to the tone of the book and include some of these, and the director trust the material and gets better performances out of the kids than the TV series did, this film is going to blow us all away.

Lots of IFS no doubt...but man if they do it right....

• Like 5

i saw a preview (like a 2 minute clip) of this at my annabelle screening and this is like.... number one on my To Watch list!

the score is great (like it almost reminded me of coraline), and they treat it like an actual book adaptation instead of just random ass jump scares. hold on to your wigs girlies bc andy muschietti did NOT come to play !

tumblr_inline_oo1l22lRWm1rykhoe_500.gif

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, angeldelmito said:

i saw a preview (like a 2 minute clip) of this at my annabelle screening and this is like.... number one on my To Watch list!

the score is great (like it almost reminded me of coraline), and they treat it like an actual book adaptation instead of just random ass jump scares. hold on to your wigs girlies bc andy muschietti did NOT come to play !

tumblr_inline_oo1l22lRWm1rykhoe_500.gif

you should post more often tbh

• Like 1

I wish I was in your all's areas. All I got were sighs and one "Really?" during and after the 4 minute preview. People are dull as shit where I live.

Regardless of what the simps in this area think, I'm sold and it'll be an opening night view for me.

I didn't get the preview so I have to wait for the scene to leak online.  Part of it actually did but it was only 1 and a half minutes long (but it did show most of the interaction between Georgie and Pennywise).

edit: JUST FOUND THE 2 AND A HALF MINUTE VERSION WE'RE GETTING CLOSER

Edited by That Floating Guy

The fact that pretty much nothing opens between now and It (sure I want to see Hitman's Bodyguard but thas about it) means there's nothing to distract me from my anticipation for this movie.

This is going to be an event for sure. Reminds me of getting excited to see Force awakens or maze runner (IMO) or something like that.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, NoobSaibot said:

I wish I was in your all's areas. All I got were sighs and one "Really?" during and after the 4 minute preview. People are dull as shit where I live.

Regardless of what the simps in this area think, I'm sold and it'll be an opening night view for me.

I get those reactions.  The preview was nothing but a prelude to violence.  So that kind of reaction makes sense....imo

4 minutes ago, Stutterng baumer Denbrough said:

I get those reactions.  The preview was nothing but a prelude to violence.  So that kind of reaction makes sense....imo

It would make sense to me if this preview hadn't played in front of an R-rated horror film. I thought the tension in the preview was fantastic.

• Like 2

It Box Office Weekend Predictions

#1 - 80.8m

#2 - 36.7m (-54.5%) / $149m in 10 Days

#3 - 20m (-45.5%) / $184.1m in 17 Days

#4 - 11m (-45%) / $203.4m in 24 Days

#5 - 5.7m (-48.2%) / $214.1m in 31 Days

Projected Domestic Total: $235m - $240m

• Like 1

Previews: 8M

OD: 28M (with previews)

Saturday: 20M

Sunday: 14M

OW: 62M

Monday: 4.2M

Tuesday: 5.5M

Wednesday: 3.8M

Thursday: 3.3M

First week total: 78.8M

Sep 15: 28M (7.6M weekdays, 114.4M Total)

Sep 22: 14M (3.8M weekdays, 132.2M Total)

Sep 29: 7.7M (2.1M weekdays, 142M Total)

Oct 6: 4.2M (1.1M weekdays, 147.3M Total)

Oct 13: 2M (500k weekdays, 149.8M Total)

Oct 20: 1M (300k weekdays, 151.1M Total)

Final Total: 154M (2.48x)

• Like 2
  • Astonished 3
  • ...wtf 1