Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Oh shit everyone. Totally off topic. But isn't Darling Nikki the fucking best???? LMFAOOOOOOOOO:

Posted Image

She is a shameless bitch and I love it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can't wait to see Variety Jeff Sneider's meltdown reaction to that.

OUCH LMFAO!!!!
  • Like 1

Oh shit everyone. Totally off topic. But isn't Darling Nikki the fucking best???? LMFAOOOOOOOOO:She is a shameless bitch and I love it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Can't wait to see Variety Jeff Sneider's meltdown reaction to that.

You know she doesn't own deadline anymore.

Oh shit everyone. Totally off topic. But isn't Darling Nikki the fucking best???? LMFAOOOOOOOOO:

Posted Image

She is a shameless bitch and I love it :rofl:

Haters gonna hate but they can't dispute her facts :wub::lol:
  • Like 1

Monday is a crappy night in general, especially to go see a midnight movie and wake up early for work on a Tuesday morning. With that in mind, this is a very positive number. If this was a Thursday midnight, yea, it wouldn't look too great, but Thursday is alot different than Monday. I know a few people seeing this tonight and a TON seeing it on the Fourth, before all the fireworks.

Posted Image

The Queen.
  • Like 1

Avengers series has a lot of fanboys too and it made 18.7M Far from one of the highest grossing midnights

During the school year / before college is out, and 18.7m was still a record for the genre.Anyway, if we figure that TASM did about 40% of the midnights of TA, and TA will finish up around 620m then TASM is on track for about 248m. Not great.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The profit will be made from the worldwide gross, not the domestic gross.

Not saying it won't make a profit. But 250-275m would be a huge drop in admissions, and it doesn't have a small enough budget for anyone to call it a big success. A successful reboot surpasses the last film's unadjusted gross. Edited by tonytr87