Neo

The Man From U.N.C.L.E. | August 14, 2015 | Comic-Con Trailer on Page 21!

It does look fun but Cavill is channeling somebody's voice. I can't quite put my finger on it yet.

The movie looks like its very well done. At least the trailer makes it look that way. Very stylish. But then, that's Guy Ritchie. If you like his style you will probably like this. I like how its done tongue in cheek.

It's that weird flat generic American accent you can often hear on British TV.  But he looks livelier than usual.

It does look very stylish and Hammer sounds more interesting with his Russian accent than he does with his American one.

• Like 1

It's that weird flat generic American accent you can often hear on British TV.  But he looks livelier than usual.

It does look very stylish and Hammer sounds more interesting with his Russian accent than he does with his American one.

Yeah he's actually kind of funny.

Ritchie successfully did two Sherlock Holmes films with a bromance vibe so I'm guessing he's applying that to The Man from UNCLE. I do wonder whether WB want another Sherlock Holmes film or is RDJ too expensive for them to consider it.

This looks great!

I want another Sherlock. I don't think it's because it is too expensive. WB had him for The Judge and that didn't cost too much, plus, from what I hear, RDJ liked playing Sherlock. I think it's because his busy schedule.

Edited by James
  • Like 2