CJohn

Weekend Actuals (Taken 2 - 49.5M, Hotel Transylvania - 27.05M)

LOL @ Frankenweenie. Lets hope it gets pushed out of cinemas soon

#1- It's "Let's" as in "Let US".

#2- You're not speaking for me, so if you're speaking for yourself, please phrase it like this: "I hope it gets pushed out of cinemas soon." I'm sure I'm not the only one who would prefer that you not speak for "us".

#3- Thanks. ;)

• Like 5

I think Burton is the first man in history whose reputation got WORSE after making a billion dollar movie. Stop motions a hard sell definitely but it should've at least matched Corpse Bride, especially with the IMAX 3D and all.Color me shocked about Taken 2, I was one of the major downplayers but I keep forgetting this was an action film that had a six-multiplier which is INSANE. I expect a pretty big drop next week though with the poor reviews and Argo.

It's a shame that Taken 2 will open much higher than Taken but gross less overall. Lets hope it grosses more overseas, that might tip the balance.

Taken 2 is a piece of shit (especially compared to the first), leetttsss hope it does crap everywhere.
  • Like 3

Decent for Taken 2, I definitely wasn't as excited about the movie after the trailer. I think we'll see it around the 40m mark by the end of the weekend if not a little under.Good hold for Transylvania, was hoping Looper would hold better.