Neo

Pacific Rim: Uprising | March 23, 2018 | Steven S. DeKnight (Starz' Spartacus, Marvel's Daredevil) directing | John Boyega. Scott Eastwood joins as co-lead | Tag All Spoilers!

Those DOFP posters are quite awesome. I would put those up on my wall if I ever had the chance...

The only official posters I currently own are Pacific Rim, and the original Star Wars poster. The DOFP ones are neat.

I really want to grab the massive 10 foot Force Awakens poster once we get it in the cinema.

How much of the money for JW was put up by Legendary? Didn't they come in during the production, like with Interstellar? (WB let them finance a piece of Interstellar in exchange for giving up their stake in the DC franchise.)

Edited by TServo2049

And Legendary didn't have to DO anything for JW, did they? (Kind of like how they got a cut of the money from Interstellar for doing basically nothing - I forget what the reason for them getting involved was?)

Legendary co-financed it with Universal, Interstellar was because they wanted to work with Nolan again so they gave up their rights to finance BvS in exchange for a stake in Interstellar, WB gave Paramount their movie rights to South Park and Friday the 13th in exchange for the OS rights to Interstellar. 

Co-financiers like Legendary, Skydance etc are good for studios as they can spread the risk on an expensive projects but as we've seen Relativity, financing a film with another studio isn't the same as doing it solo. 

• Like 1

The only official posters I currently own are Pacific Rim, and the original Star Wars poster. The DOFP ones are neat.

I really want to grab the massive 10 foot Force Awakens poster once we get it in the cinema.

My boss basically had permanent dibs over every piece of TFA materiel. So if you go into the staff room and look at the sheet saying staff requests you see my name way at the bottom next to

Rogue One poster... whatever it might be...

My boss basically had permanent dibs over every piece of TFA materiel. So if you go into the staff room and look at the sheet saying staff requests you see my name way at the bottom next to

Rogue One poster... whatever it might be...

On our request sheet we can't write down a poster until it's been delivered to the cinema and is on display, so that people can't bagsy everything months and months in advance. 

Fortunately my boss is a trekkie who has no love for SW.

On our request sheet we can't write down a poster until it's been delivered to the cinema and is on display, so that people can't bagsy everything months and months in advance.

Fortunately my boss is a trekkie who has no love for SW.

That's the same general rule we have, with the exception of something we can be sure will get posters delivered (for example something like Star Wars or MockingJay etc). Edited by DAJK