tommycruise

Angry Birds | May 20, 2016 | Best reviewed video game adaptation ever

Sony Pictures Entertainment has won the exclusive worldwide distribution rights to the Angry Birds animated film, making it one of the most high-profile deals of the year. The 3D film is being developed, produced, and financed by Rovio Entertainment and will be released worldwide by Sony Pictures on July 1, 2016. Several major studios pursued the global film rights in recent weeks, with Sony Pictures Entertainment emerging as the winner.

Please change the title.  It's absolutely absurd, irresponsible and makes the rest of us think that whoever made the title has no clue about box office.  Seriously.

Please change the title.  It's absolutely absurd, irresponsible and makes the rest of us think that whoever made the title has no clue about box office.  Seriously.

Yeah I agree. Who in their right mind would think a film about Angry Birds could do over 750m DOM? This is ridiculous.

The best this could do is topping TDK. That's the absolutely the highest this film can go.

Edited by vc2002

This reminds me of those threads titled "Which movie will dethrone Titanic?" where some people seriously argued that Simpsons movie would be able to do it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  So they made the Simpsons movie and that shit sandwitch couldn`t even lock a sequel let alone touch Titanic. :rofl:

Edited by fishnets
  • Like 1

I actually remember one of the gaming Youtubers i watch was actually sent Angry Birds to play when it was still being developed, anyway he put footage of it up on his Youtube page and it looked decent throw away fun, you would never of guessed that it would of become as big as it did.

Yeah its not a bad game. Its well made. I'm just annoyed by all the merchandise, its fucking everywhere here in finland. We got everything from Angry Birds coffee 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Seriously? That's too much then  ^_^