Wadey Wilsoney

Bad Accents

Quentin Tarantino ... nuf said.

Still better than Shitto`s legendary Southern drek drawl in The Way We Used to Live. Granted it was a TV series not a movie but her accent in LOTR was horrible too. She couldn`t decide whether to prounce "r" as hard "rr" or soft "ah" so it changed within a single sentence. "they werrr unaaahmd they werrr not wawhned", "yoah wrrrrds ah poison" . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Quite a bunch of LOTR acents were dreadfully in and out. Viggo mostly spoke like an American but would occasionally slip into bad Queen. "lets hunt some Ohhk". LOL. Sean Astin couldn`t decide whether his boyfreind was Fro-do or Fraw-do or Fro-daw. Or whether he was Mister or Mista.

Kevin Costner`s Queen`s English in Robin Hood is another legendary shitcent.

Can we have a special category for Sean Connery

What, he ever tried an accent that isn`t Scottish?

Orlando Bloom has a pretty bad English accent which is hilarious cause he`s English.

How about a special a category for Madonna`s fake British accent while she was married to Guy Richie? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Michael Myers`s Dutch accent in Austin Powers In Goldmmeber was pretty bad. Dutch accent sounds like a parody anyway but he took it to the next level.

Edited by fishnets

Russell Crowe can`t do accents to save his life. Great actor though but his Aussie seeps through everything.

Most Canadian actors and actresses don`t bother to sound American. I remember when I watched Lost and Kate was like "I`ll tell you about my life in Iowa" and I`m like "whaaaa, nobody in Iowa says about like a freakin Canuck. Get out."

Edited by fishnets

Russell Crowe can`t do accents to save his life. Great actor though but his Aussie seeps through everything.

Most Canadian actors and actresses don`t bother to sound American. I remember when I watched Lost and Kate was like "I`ll tell you about my life in Iowa" and I`m like "whaaaa, nobody in Iowa says about like a freakin Canuck. Get out."

It was sooooooooo bad in Body of Lies. I couldn't wait for him to shut up every time he opened his mouth.