Jordanstine

Wed 6/26 Numbers (Update: Actuals on Pg.9) - MU $10.0, WWZ $6.2, MOS $4.1

I'm loving MU's run so far. It deserves everything it gets. I'm really hoping it can hit $300m. 

It'll be around $175m by the end of the weekend...but DM2 is going to cut its legs. Two animated movies can co-exist, but we'll see. DM2 is going to be a monster. I've predicted since the beginning of the summer that it's going to be bigger than IM3. Buzz is undeniable.

• Like 2

TV, billboards, everywhere.

Same here and its already out.  It wouldn't surprise me to see minions walking down the street next.

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 1

NYSM is Avengers effect, Hulk is in it after all. :D

You know, at first I didn't think Ruffalo's participation had anything to do with the movie's success.  But then I noticed a bunch of adolescents and teens in the audience, even though this movie isn't geared toward them.  So, yes, there's a reason outside of it being a good film that its drops have been the envy of moviedom, and I believe that the Avengers effect is the biggest part of it. 

You know, at first I didn't think Ruffalo's participation had anything to do with the movie's success.  But then I noticed a bunch of adolescents and teens in the audience, even though this movie isn't geared toward them.  So, yes, there's a reason outside of it being a good film that its drops have been the envy of moviedom, and I believe that the Avengers effect is the biggest part of it. 

<_<

• Like 1

Naw dawg, it's the Dark Knight Effect.

That's Lucius Fox and Alfred Pennyworth, yo.

• Like 4