Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

Jesus that trailer was so ridiculous, the standouts being Dom's eyeliner (and the breaking of the fourth wall..like wtf??) and Oscar winner and Furiosa Charlize Theron playing a stereotypical villainess who has somehow brainwashed the protagonist. That kiss alone was cringeworthy.

...then again, I fell asleep in the cinema during 7, so what do I know.

2 hours ago, Grand Moff Tele said:

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

They have to travel back in time to 2015 in order to O'Connor to join them for one last one last ride. 

2 hours ago, DAJK said:

85/215

Eh. I can believe 215 for OW, but it's Easter. OD is definitely higher. What do you think DOM is going to end up at? 

• Like 2

Looks awesome! 

Of course people are dumping on it while the seven millionth crapfest "joke"-a-thon from Marvel, which always look as ridiculous and mindless as these F&F movies, gets praised.

Oh well.
I am definitely there on opening night.

Edited by Cochofles

Am I the only one who prefers the earlier ones? I get the dumb-fun concept, but this looks like a freakin parody. I mean, there was a really nice set of core values in the first few movies (well, without FF3). That's what made the concept of "family above all" so believable and why the departure of Walker in FF7 was so effective.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, James said:

Am I the only one who prefers the earlier ones? I get the dumb-fun concept, but this looks like a freakin parody. I mean, there was a really nice set of core values in the first few movies (well, without FF3). That's what made the concept of "family above all" so believable and why the departure of Walker in FF7 was so effective.

I prefer 1, 4 and 5. The fifth being my favorite. I liked the whole heist aspect of it and the addition of the other characters. Plus, the action hadn't yet gone totally over the top. The vault sequence, while fairly ridiculous, is very fun and entertaining. It's still my favorite action sequence in the whole series so far. 

• Like 4