Neo

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny | June 30 2023 | Very mixed reviews out of Cannes

19 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I read about the dead crew member this morning. This movie can’t seem to catch a break.

It's being reported as a death of natural causes.

The filming of the movie seems to be going smoothly up to this point. Yes, it spent a long time in development Hell, but that happens to a lot of movies that turn out well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 35MM-18 said:

With Mangold directing and writing with the Butterworth brothers*, it should be. 

*they should write the next Bond film.

With Waller Bridge as backup ....I would be surprised if she has not contributed a couple of lines.

GLad they are going with her instead of more conventionally pretty actress for the role.

11 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Wish Paramount still had this franchise, they would have hyped the f**k out of the movie's title announcement by now!

The lack of the paramount logo morphing into something is gonna suck in the new one. Unless they find some loophole to still kinda do it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheDude391 said:

The lack of the paramount logo morphing into something is gonna suck in the new one. Unless they find some loophole to still kinda do it.

Fox Fanfare never came back to SW flicks, even when 20th Century was bought, so it ain't happening, I'm afraid.

• Like 1