CJohn

Ice Age 5: Collision Course (July 22, 2016)

1 hour ago, Jeff Goldblank said:

for once I'm not exaggerating Noctis, that was legitimately what my dad said during the Scrat bit at the end of the trailer

but you believe what you wanna believe lol

I believe you Blank ;) My dad has said weirder stuff at movies trust me. It's a dad thing.

These movies are getting so random and yet it will probably be the highest grossing animation in my country this year. It boggles the mind a bit.

Nothing to hate on though, they are just harmless fun. I guess that's what people like here.

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 10:27 AM, Spaghetti said:

So this is what Neil DeGrasse Tyson's weasel character looks like.

latest.png

Forget Monster Trucks' early version: This will send children screaming and crying out of the theater.

Looks like a less classy Lando.

• Like 1

Opening in 18 more markets, Ice Age: Collision Course rolled to an estimated $32.2m from its 25 markets for an early $57.7m.

Brazil led the way with a $4.5m debut for the biggest opening ever for the Ice Age franchise in the market, while the animated sequel recorded the biggest Fox opening weekends in Argentina ($3.7m), Central America ($2.2m) and Colombia ($2.2m).

Mexico and Germany provided strong holdovers to add $4.2m for $16.5m and $3.9m for $9.5m, respectively. Collision Course opens in 37 markets next weekend, including the UK, Russia, Spain, France, Belgium and the Netherlands.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Opening in 18 more markets, Ice Age: Collision Course rolled to an estimated $32.2m from its 25 markets for an early $57.7m.

Brazil led the way with a $4.5m debut for the biggest opening ever for the Ice Age franchise in the market, while the animated sequel recorded the biggest Fox opening weekends in Argentina ($3.7m), Central America ($2.2m) and Colombia ($2.2m).

Mexico and Germany provided strong holdovers to add $4.2m for $16.5m and $3.9m for $9.5m, respectively. Collision Course opens in 37 markets next weekend, including the UK, Russia, Spain, France, Belgium and the Netherlands.

Hey, that doesn't look as bad as I thought it would be, does it?