fmpro

Christmas Day numbers | Bilbo leads

That's it for me. I've got a nice five hour car trip to look forward to. Hope y'all enjoyed the sellouts, see you all in a few days (most likely)! 

Have fun! And thanks for keeping us updated. ;)

Edited by Mango
  • Like 1

That's it for me. I've got a nice five hour car trip to look forward to. Hope y'all enjoyed the sellouts, see you all in a few days (most likely)! 

See ya, Blank. Have fun.

Thanks for posting all of the sellouts.

• Like 3

when is that going to be?

I think on the 15th, i'd actually say do yourself a favor and don't spoil yourself on the music.  Because it adds a great effect when it's your first time hearing the song, I spoiled myself on Please Mr. Kennedy so the scene wasn't as funny as it was for the people who hadn't seen the scene yet.

I know Inside Llewyn Davis won't win the Oscar, but it's my dark horse for the win (similar to Life of Pi last year, which nearly took the title, if only they hadn't snubbed Affleck in director!)

Edited by The Panda

Gotta say that 2013 has been a great year of movies for me. Bring on 2014!

I agree. 2013 has been a fantastic year for movies for me too and there are still a decent amount I need/want to see.

I really hope 2014 is as good.

• Like 1

I agree. 2013 has been a fantastic year for movies for me too and there are still a decent amount I need/want to see.

Next year blockbusters line-ups look very interesting to me. Haven't paid much attention to the Oscar and art house fares yet, but we'll see.

• Like 1

Same, I don't see much sticking out for 2014 so far, yet I thought the same thing last year when I looked at 2013 and it's been one of the best years for movies in a very long while.

I'm excited for Sundance though, so many awesome movies come out of Sundance. (plus lots of great breakouts come from there)

Edited by The Panda

I'm really jealous of you guys that don't work at a theater. The Bijou has Nebraska and Lewyn Davis, but I'm working 6 days a week and the last thing I want to do is go to a theater to see a couple of movies. I really don't want to make my Top 10 until I can catch a few more like those two and especially Her.

Next year blockbusters line-ups look very interesting to me. Haven't paid much attention to the Oscar and art house fares yet, but we'll see.

Yeah, there are some good blockbuster in next years lineup. I have no idea about Oscar & art house movies either.

I know CF has been delegated to smaller screens and that it's lost a lot of saturation, but damn those sellouts are extremely impressive a month after release. In most markets it's top 3, with a few even being number one. Can it go to 3m today or is that too optimistic?