LexJoker

Thursday #s (1/2) | FRZ 5.2, DOS 4, WOWS 2.7, AM2 2.6,AH 2.5(Rth)

LOL.  Come on, nomination is pretty much a lock.  That gives her at least a chance.

Oh sure, she's locked for a nomination which mathematically gives her a theoretical chance.

But all momentum has been with Lupita for 12 Years a Slave. If Lawrence wins at the Globes, or the BFCA, or the SAG, then we can discuss her having a real chance.

Oh boy, you guys should stick to numbers because when it comes to awards predictions you really suck at it.

And yes, I created an account to tell you that.

Regards: awardswatch.com member

Yes, you can instantly tell how good we are at awards prognostication by our opinion of a single race in a single year. Sir, my hat is off to you for your brilliant scheme of insight and deduction. Fare thee well in your awardswatch quest.

Posted Image

I don't think J-Law's going to win either but to say she 100% won't is nonsense. She's definitely getting nominated and is handily in 2nd place atm.

Being in second place in Supporting Actress right now is like entering the Indy 500 on a bike with training wheels. Until she actually wins something meaningful, she has nothing in support of a win beyond the "But OMG it's JLaw and she is Queen" droning.

• Like 5

IronMan 3 was the biggest waste of a blockbuster. It improved on IM2 very little.

We get it, you hated IM3. I don't think I would have realized this unless you told us all ever chance you got. Well, TDKR bored me to tears and I think it is a far greater waste because of the talent involved.
  • Like 4

Jlaws a lock for a nomination? Wow. That surpises me. She was nothing special in AH

I know right? She's fun and all, but like, everyone else in that movie is better than her.

I agree, but she has gotten the trifecta of Major nominations (Globes, BFCA, SAG). It's almost never happened that a person who got nommed by all three groups missed out on an Oscar nomination.

But yeah, JLaw is being given accolades for a role that Margot Robbie did far far better with.

• Like 2

Being in second place in Supporting Actress right now is like entering the Indy 500 on a bike with training wheels. Until she actually wins something meaningful, she has nothing in support of a win beyond the "But OMG it's JLaw and she is Queen" droning.

http://www.nyfcc.com/awards/

And yes, these are meaningful, VERY meaningful.

Jlaws a lock for a nomination? Wow. That surpises me.

I just can't. :lol:

So some dude registers here just to insult the members of this site? Enjoy your shortass stay here.

Lawsbians are coming for you now, lol.

I thought the Nolanites were sensitive.

Gah, wanted to see like a 4.2 number today for Frozen.

I told you, word of mouth is strong with this film. (You can tell by the fact it's soundtrack is going to hit number one on billboards)As much as you hate to admit it but the general audience is in love with Frozen. (I'm seeing the twitter accounts everywhere)