Neo

War For The Planet Of The Apes | July 14, 2017 | First Trailer on Page 18

93%
Average Rating: 8.1/10
Reviews Counted: 113
Fresh: 105
Rotten: 8

I wonder what those 8 critics have seen in their entire life to make them feel this is bad....I do agree that this movie may not be awesome like it claims do some people, but to come to the extent of thumbs-down it??? that's socially unjust!!

Recall back what happened for Nolan last entry of batman trilogy(TDKR)? these critic's review could be a piece of life-threatening opinion if apes's fans was extreme like them   

35 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:
93%
Average Rating: 8.1/10
Reviews Counted: 113
Fresh: 105
Rotten: 8

I wonder what those 8 critics have seen in their entire life to make them feel this is bad....I do agree that this movie may not be awesome like it claims do some people, but to come to the extent of thumbs-down it??? that's socially unjust!!

Recall back what happened for Nolan last entry of batman trilogy(TDKR)? these critic's review could be a piece of life-threatening opinion if apes's fans was extreme like them   

Logan - 92%

Wonder Woman - 92%

Spider-man - 93%

Apes - 93%

Wow!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Mikasa Ackerman said:

Tomorrow I'm seeing both Planet Of The Apes and Spider-Man.

I can't fucking wait. This may actually eclipse my 2009 Inglourious Basterds / District 9 double bill.

I'm seeing this and The Big Sick back to back tomorrow, so it better make up for my double feature of The House and DM3 yesterday :lol: 

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I'm seeing this and The Big Sick back to back tomorrow, so it better make up for my double feature of The House and DM3 yesterday :lol: 

You need to take the advice of your queen Hailee and start loving yourself.

Just now, JohnnyGossamer said:

I just ignore the second portion of that his post. Assumed it wasn't real. Then, you quoted it. Wow. Yeah. Good advice.

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

You need to take the advice of your queen Hailee and start loving yourself.

Image result for i don't know what i expected gif

2 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I could be wrong but I still think that the pre-sales are fooling people into low predictions.  I still don't think this is a pre-sale type of film. 

It's doing essentially exactly what Dawn did. Dawn dipped only 7.8% including previews Friday to Saturday in mid-July 2014. This trilogy does not have the rush factor of most of sci-fi trilogies. It plays heavily to an older audience. Pre-sales are very misleading here. I concur.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

You should've known to stay away from Despicable Me 3 when even I didn't like it so that's on you.

It was either that or Baby Driver again. The showtime lined up better on DM3 and I'd be out sooner, so I went with that. Plus, I need to put my money where my mouth is with hating Illumination.