Neo

No Time To Die | October 8 2021 | 82% on RT | RIP Sean Connery

But..but..the Nolan fanboys were assuring us Nolan directing Bond 25 was a done deal.......

I like Nolan but never felt him and Bond was a good combination. Nolan likes his freedom and Eon iis very protective of Bond, he is their only asset.

27 minutes ago, dudalb said:

But..but..the Nolan fanboys were assuring us Nolan directing Bond 25 was a done deal.......

Who? No one here was saying this. I'm pretty sure 90% of the Nolan 'fanboys' here want him doing original stuff, not Bond.

41 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Eon had better get a director soon if they want to meet that Nov 2019 date....

Bond has always had a tight shooting schedule, they shoot from November or December to May to June with the release starting in late October. 

There is still no OS distributor as well.

even with all the accolades he has i feel like boyle is weirdly underrated. especially his recent work thought he knocked it out the park with steve jobs/trainspotting 2. 

anyway good on 'em for going after the big names but i feel like at the end of the day it's just gonna be some random game of thrones asshole.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Jake Gittes said:

I only really like three Boyle movies (Shallow Grave, Trainspotting, 127 Hours) but he wouldn't be a boring choice that's for sure. 

No love for Sunshine?

You’re breaking my heart, Jake. 

9 minutes ago, Sam said:

The quick downward trajectory in quality and everything proved this to be the truth.

They subverted the trope a bit with Dench, but they're pretty screwed now. I can't remember the names of the characters from QoS or Spectre, but you can't give us that when you first give us this:

Edited by ddddeeee
  • Like 4