Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

3 hours ago, ImNotExcited said:

New trailer premieres Wednesday during Good Morning America.

Wednesday, Nov. 2 —Actress Angela Bassett (“Wakanda Forever”); actor Daniel Radcliffe (“Weird: The Al Yankovic Story”); exclusive world premiere of “Avatar: The Way of Water” trailer; Oprah’s Favorite Things edition of Deals and Steals with ABC e-commerce editor Tory Johnson and Oprah Daily creative director Adam Glassman

ABC News Public Relations — HIGHLIGHTS FOR ABC NEWS’ ‘GOOD MORNING AMERICA,’... (tumblr.com)

I'm surprised that they are not putting on Monday night football ike star wars

Well, at least this won't be a repeat of the Teaser situation, where the trailer gets released "exclusively" in theatres with Black Panther, leaks all over the internet in bad quality and only to be put on social media days later.

This is much better.

Edited by NCsoft
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Borobudur said:

I will riot if there is no tag line in the trailer declaring this to be the biggest 3D event since Avatar 1.  

I want a couple of tag lines:

The James Cameron catalogue of films (following the traditions of the first films' long trailer)

Also the line: "The sequel to the highest grossing film of all time!"

Trailer length would be 3 Min + or something close to that.

1 minute ago, GOGODanca said:

How about the only 3d event since 2009

Titanic was re-released in 3D 😎

7 minutes ago, NCsoft said:

I want a couple of tag lines:

The James Cameron catalogue of films (following the traditions of the first films' long trailer)

Also the line: "The sequel to the highest grossing film of all time!"

Trailer length would be 3 Min + or something close to that.

going from the remaster trailer the tagline they seem to be going for with Avatar is "the global phenomenon"

2 hours ago, Borobudur said:

I will riot if there is no tag line in the trailer declaring this to be the biggest 3D event since Avatar 1.  

will riot if I don't see hyped up montage quoting: from legendary director of: Aliens, Terminator, Titanic, Avatar similar to first Avatar main trailer  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

Why the hell is Disney not marketing this on social media and other platforms? Word needs to get out that a new trailer is coming on Wednesday.

It will promote itself on social media, but people that watch GMA probably don't have twitter, so this is a good idea imo.

No offense to anyone that watches GMA...