CJohn

Toy Story 4 | June 20, 2019 | 6th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

1 hour ago, Thanos Legion said:

Wow, a critically lauded Toy Story movie? This truly is shocking 😛 

Actually....seeing an overwhelmingly acclaimed & beloved TS4 wouldn’t be that shocking nor surprising. It is Toy Story after all and the films have always been known to have amongst some of the highest ratings at RT and such in terms of Pixar-films.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thanos Legion said:

Wow, a critically lauded Toy Story movie? This truly is shocking 😛 

P9v2n9o.png

8 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Actually....seeing an overwhelmingly acclaimed & beloved TS4 wouldn’t be that shocking nor surprising. It is Toy Story after all and the films have always been known to have amongst some of the highest ratings at RT and such in terms of Pixar-films.

Now is this an earnest reply to an obviously sarcastic post, or is it second or third level sarcasm?  YiBe40t.png

I'd have a better handle on the post, but my sarcasm detector just exploded. ;) 

Are we really going to get a TS4 that somehow lives up to the legacy of the trilogy after all? I genuinely didn’t think that was possible and if it is then I take back everything I ever said about this and bow down to Pixar. Also, if it’s that good I’m thinking all time animated DOM and WW are in play. 

43 minutes ago, Pure Spirit said:

Anyone else hear the prelude notes to “you’ve got a friend in me” whenever they open this thread?

NGL, just about every other time I see this thread I think "rows and flows of angel hair, and ice cream castles innn the air..."  :ph34r:

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Porthos said:

NGL, just about every other time I see this thread I think "rows and flows of angel hair, and ice cream castles innn the air..."  :ph34r:

Big Hereditary fan?

10 hours ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

He was being sarcastic, y'know. Are you being sarcastic?

Bah, anyway........ well, fuck them, but my hat goes off to them if 4 is actually worthy of the trilogy after all. If that really is the case, then I guess I won't be mad if it breaks I2's record after all (or if it even hits 150, cause I'm still feeling like that "over I2" buzz is too bonkers atm).

Edited by MCKillswitch123

11 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

He was being sarcastic, y'know. Are you being sarcastic?

Bah, anyway........ well, fuck them, but my hat goes off to them if 4 is actually worthy of the trilogy after all. If that really is the case, then I guess I won't be mad if it breaks I2's record after all (or if it even hits 150, cause I'm still feeling like that "over I2" buzz is too bonkers atm).

Nah...i’m pretty serious about this being very well-liked and closely as good as tve previous 3 films. Maybe TS4 has something sacred in the movie we havent seen yet.

2 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

If it’s TS3 quality and breaks box office records we probably need to start talking about best picture contender.

Inside Out didn't get a Best Picture nomination, so... doubt.

4 minutes ago, TMP said:

Inside Out didn't get a Best Picture nomination, so... doubt.

If it's super well received like TS3, then we can't rule it out. Although I'm having my doubts. I think TS4 will have 95% on RT, which is very good, but it won't match the 100%/100%/99% of the previous three.

Just now, UserHN said:

If it's super well received like TS3, then we can't rule it out. Although I'm having my doubts. I think TS4 will have 95% on RT, which is very good, but it won't match the 100%/100%/99% of the previous three.

95% would also be good ....