Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

• Founder / Operator

Putting aside my Nolan fandom for a second, I'd say the ferry sequence is probably my least favorite of the trilogy by a wide margin.

But it's still more interesting than 90% of scenes in other summer blockbusters.

• Like 9

Lex: He's gonna eat the goat?

Tim: Excellent!

Donald Gennaro: What's the matter, kid? You never had lamb chops?

Lex: I happen to be a vegetarian.

Dr. Ian Malcolm: Ah, now eventually you do plan to have dinosaurs on your, on your dinosaur tour, right? Hello?

Dr. Ian Malcolm: Hello? Yes?

John Hammond: I really hate that man.

• Like 4

And the tracks he did were amazing, your point?

They were fine.

They were no Jack Wall (who was left out in the cold from the franchise after co-scoring Mass Effect 1 and singlehandedly doing Mass Effect 2).

Edited by Numbers of House Stark

What I find funny about Inception is how it glosses over the fact that Cobb et al have just destroyed a billion-dollar company and caused who knows how much unemployment, work trauma, lost money, etc. Not to mention effectively screwing over young Fischer's sense of direction and life plan beyond a vague notion of "building your own thing."

He is a good friend of Batman. Scarecrow fucked with the wrong lady and Batman didn't got his revenge fully complete, so he told Cobb to destroy his company and send him to unemployment. 

Y'all watching all those boring movies, I'm sitting here sipping beer enjoying my Pulp Fiction :wub:

I don't like Pulp Fiction so I don't care about that. But I wouldn't mind a trip to Margaritaville.

• Like 1

What I find funny about Inception is how it glosses over the fact that Cobb et al have just destroyed a billion-dollar company and caused who knows how much unemployment, work trauma, lost money, etc. Not to mention effectively screwing over young Fischer's sense of direction and life plan beyond a vague notion of "building your own thing."

They're really all a bunch of a callous unlikeable criminal jerks.  I felt for Fischer in this movie, not Cobb.

Numbers what are you doing. You know what comes next

• Like 5

"You're a lucky man. But he's not."

"Who?" 

"Your driver."

Damn, Harvey. DAMN.

"Remember that name you all had for me when I was at Internal Affairs? What was it, Gordon?"

"Harvey, I..."

"Say it"

Say it!"

"Two-Face. Harvey Two-Face".

Edited by Fancyarcher

The Thor/Hulk battle while Stark and Rogers try to repair the ship, is like the end of Return of the Jedi, so much going on, such a great job of editing.

My favorite is the long fluid camera pan which goes from one avenger to the next during the battle of new york...perfection...

• Like 2

Putting aside my Nolan fandom for a second, I'd say the ferry sequence is probably my least favorite of the trilogy by a wide margin.

But it's still more interesting than 90% of scenes in other summer blockbusters.

Posted Image

Numbers what are you doing. You know what comes next

It is time for some cleaning in the Nolan Forums.. Erh, I mean, Box Office Forums. 

• Like 1

They were fine.

They were no Jack Wall (who was left out in the cold from the franchise after co-scoring Mass Effect 1 and singlehandedly doing Mass Effect 2).

They wanted subtle piano driven pieces for opening and ending. No offence but I doubt Wall would pull these off

It is but I just got into it. Having a good time.

Oh, you just got into it? Yeah, you're gonna enjoy it for a few seasons. After that, I'm afraid I have some bad news...

• Like 1