CJohn

Predator | 14th September, 2018 | Shane Black to Co-Write and Direct

Just now, The Futurist said:

Del Toro walked out when he read the script that didn't mention Predators were some inter-galactic drug smuglers.

He was just disapointed that at the end, he didn't get to shoot Predator's kids and wife.

1 hour ago, kowhite said:

I trust Shane Black.  That was my point of signing on.

That being said, Del Toro sounded awesome so this is disapointing.  And I mean, what is this character that you can swap with those actors?

Shane Black is a better writer. Bring back John McTiernan

CcflVg_W4AEvWp9.jpg:large

Free John McTiernan Facebook

John-McTiernan-Predators-set.jpg

predator.jpg

ferguson_predator2.jpg

• Like 2

On 10/11/2016 at 8:55 PM, filmlover said:

Who the heck is Boyd Holbrook?

Edit: oh wait I do recognize him. He played the dude in that white trash guy/girl team that robbed Amazing Amy in Gone Girl. lol.

he also was once the luckiest man on earth as he was engaged to Elizabeth "Lizzie" Olsen. But then they broke up. Damn, how could you live after that. 

14 minutes ago, John Marston said:

he also was once the luckiest man on earth as he was engaged to Elizabeth "Lizzie" Olsen. But then they broke up. Damn, how could you live after that. 

She revealed she was really the Scarlet Witch and not just acting the part.

I wasnt fan of casting Boyd after Del Toro left project.  But then I recently started watching Narcos, and I become bit of a fan.  I'll watch him first time on big screen in Logan.  In those two scenes from Logan trailer he looks physically more buff and thougher. That certainly sold me bit more can he pull it off both physically and acting chops wise. You certainly need both if you are going against the Predator. 

Edited by Neno
  • Like 2

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/olivia-munn-joining-boyd-holbrook-shane-blacks-predator-reboot-943571

Ugh.....someone at fox is smitten by her.

I didn't expect this from you, Shane.

It's becoming very obvious that Fox is running the show on this one as far as casting goes. Boyd is in Logan and she was in XmenApoc. 

This is what happens when your last movie flops, but you are still respected within the industry. You will have to take up a studio gig, make the movie, get the paycheck and then move onto something that you are personally interested in. 

Edited by marveldcfox

On 2016年10月23日 at 0:17 AM, The Futurist said:

Will the Predators be in CGI this time ?

No they actually invited a real predator from another planet here to shoot the film. The price for him is he can skin alive anyone that gives the movie a bad review on RT.

• Like 2