CJohn

Predator | 14th September, 2018 | Shane Black to Co-Write and Direct

Well it’s shane Black so it’s bound to suck. I mean going from john mactiernan to.....freakin Shane Black:hahaha:. They missed the boat when they didn’t film a sequel with Arnie, centuries ago. I bet predators will prove to be much better than this and that this will bomb like Shane Black movies without iron man in them usually do.

Edited by Thrylos 7

1 hour ago, Thrylos 7 said:

Well it’s shane Black so it’s bound to suck. I mean going from john mactiernan to.....freakin Shane Black:hahaha:. They missed the boat when they didn’t film a sequel with Arnie, centuries ago. I bet predators will prove to be much better than this and that this will bomb like Shane Black movies without iron man in them usually do.

If its half as good as his bombs I will be happy

• Thanks 1

:thinking: but none of Shane Black's movies have bombed.

Well it’s shane Black so it’s bound to suck. I mean going from john mactiernan to.....freakin Shane Black:hahaha:

Given that Shane Black wrote John McTiernans second best film...

9 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

If its twice as good as his bombs it will still be an abomination and bomb.

The only people who dislike The Nice Guys and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang are people that didn't understand them

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

This won't be as big of a flop as Infinity War tho :ph34r: 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Jessie said:

The only people who dislike The Nice Guys and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang are people that didn't understand them

Agreed , these films are the pinnacle of avantgarde/art cinema and not for the masses, hense nobody bothered to show up at the theaters.

2 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

Agreed , these films are the pinnacle of avantgarde/art cinema and not for the masses, hense nobody bothered to show up at the theaters.

Couldn't have said it better myself

Fox is now the Blumhouse of the big sixes.

Cheap thrills with violence and gore and strap-ons, low production values & budgets,  R Rating sold as artistic fucking integrity bruh : the studio is after dudebros money and it seems to work quite well.

Good for them, sad for movie lovers & people with delicate palate & above than normal good taste in arts.

:Venom:

Edited by The Futurist
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, The Futurist said:

Fox is now the Blumhouse of the big sixes.

Cheap thrills with violence and gore and strap-ons, low production values & budgets,  R Rating sold as artistic fucking integrity bruh : the studio is after dudebros money and it seems to work quite well.

Good for them, sad for movie lovers & people with delicate palate & above than normal good taste in arts.

Yep the Isle of Dogs, Love Simon, Greatest Showman studio, Hidden Figures, Miss Peregin/Trolls, Alita Battle Angels studio...

Predator's was pretty much always R, not sure why they would change this (specially that movie going audience is less and less under 17)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Shane Black essentially doctored the script to one of the most quotable action films of all time. An action film that ages like fine wine. However, there are some elements to this sequel that have me worried. Chief among them, Olivia Munn and the child actor. What the hell?

Edited by ThePhasmid