CJohn

Predator | 14th September, 2018 | Shane Black to Co-Write and Direct

3 minutes ago, ThePhasmid said:

Shane Black essentially doctored the script to one of the most quotable action films of all time. An action film that ages like fine wine. However, there are some elements to this sequel that have me worried. Chief among them, Olivia Munn and the child actor. What the hell?

Jacob Tremblay is fucking awesome i don’t care what movie he’s in I’ll cheer it on

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Boxofficerules said:

Book Of Henry?

Ya but i don’t have to watch them :P

then wasn’t there that bad one Shut In or something? The dude’s just a kid, I don’t blame him for being in bad movies. But he’s never been the bad part of those movies

• Like 1

2 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Going from the guy who made The 13th Warrior to the guy who made The Nice Guys

Die Hard,Die Hard:With a Vengance,Predator,Last Action Hero,The Thomas Crown Affair,The Hunt for Red October...

John is MUCH better than Shane!

Pd:The 13th Warrior is great.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Fox is now the Blumhouse of the big sixes.

Cheap thrills with violence and gore and strap-ons, low production values & budgets,  R Rating sold as artistic fucking integrity bruh : the studio is after dudebros money and it seems to work quite well.

Good for them, sad for movie lovers & people with delicate palate & above than normal good taste in arts.

:Venom:

3 hours ago, The Futurist said:

The Child will become the Predator.

Subtext !

93 MC

94% RT, 8,3 avg

Big fap sesssions on film twitter after the premiere.

man, imagine forcing yourself to dislike shane black just so you can rant about teh filmbros. it'd be a sad life to lead.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 10

12 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Fox is now the Blumhouse of the big sixes.

Cheap thrills with violence and gore and strap-ons, low production values & budgets,  R Rating sold as artistic fucking integrity bruh : the studio is after dudebros money and it seems to work quite well.

Good for them, sad for movie lovers & people with delicate palate & above than normal good taste in arts.

:Venom:

Fox has been making movies with cheap thrills with violence and gore longer than you have been alive. Blumhouse has done nothing new other than slashing budgets to bare minimum.

10 hours ago, ThePhasmid said:

Shane Black essentially doctored the script to one of the most quotable action films of all time. An action film that ages like fine wine. However, there are some elements to this sequel that have me worried. Chief among them, Olivia Munn and the child actor. What the hell?

The child actor in the Nice Guys was great

• Like 1

eh really not feeling the trailer.  I will probably still see it though :P

The main guy and Olivia Munn aren't giving me good vibes about this movie though.

but  I think the big title card with the director of Iron Man 3 was pretty funny :P 

hopefully another full trailer will make me feel better about the movie

Edited by 75Live
  • Like 1

Trailer is out and starts with a child , as per usual for a shane Black film (still remember the horrible child role in iron man 3). Looks similar to the second AvP film, lacks the charisma of the actors in predators (there’s nobody like Danny Trejo, Laurence fishburn, topher grace and even the slightly miscast adrien Brody in there and obviously I am not even comparing to the people starring in the original predator) and looks like a STV “sequel”. This is bombing hard ...

Edited by Thrylos 7
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm not so sure about this one anymore, and I'm not hopping on the train because this guy directed Iron Man 3.

It doesn't feel like a Predator film based on this first trailer. I could be misjudging it, but I have a feeling that I may be correct about this one.

• Like 1