Ash Skywalker

Disney's Dumbo | March 29, 2019 | Tim Burton | Reviews coming in

1 minute ago, RichWS said:

Don't do that. I haven't rewatched anything since Mars Attacks.

I’ll probably just have it on in the background and half pay attention to it.  I still wanna rewatch it for consistency’s sake, even though it’s probably terribly bad for my health

1 minute ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Burton movies worth rewatching made in the 21st century... Big Fish. That's it.

fixed that for you. no way Charlie is worth rewatching. It is so inferior to the original movie in almost everyway except for the special effects.

Edited by ScoobyDoo21
  • Like 1

I heard Frankweenie is pretty good. i cannot say i watched Miss Peregrine's since i dismissed it as discount X-men and i refuse to acknowledge Planet of the Ape's existence especially when The Rise trilogy is so good.

Edited by ScoobyDoo21

8 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

MPR was a sequel, those "live-action" remakes are a different thing with a good track record at the box office.

Dumbo can't be compared to any of those live-action remakes. Dumbo is nowhere near as popular as Cinderella or Beauty and the Beast or The Jungle Book. Its popularity is a lot closer to Winnie the Pooh and Mary Poppins

Burton should have made the film with a real flying baby elephant.

This generation of critics/cinpehiles is lost, numb, jaded and apathetic to CGI spectacle.

That's why they suffered a severe case of priapism last year with Mission Impossible Fallout, the only blockbuster that made them feel alive that year.

Edited by The Futurist