Ash Skywalker

Silence | Dec 23rd (Limited), January (Wide) | Trailer on Page 11

2 hours ago, Celedhring said:

I also don't think his "contemplative" works are that underrated. Raging Bull is still considered his best film by many. I'm in love with it myself.

Age of Innocence and Kundun are contemplative. Raging Bull is not.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

I hope this still gets released this year. Paramount already has Arrival and Fences as OCs, and as a whole, for this movie, they've been particularlly....silent.

The Big Short didn't have a release date until close to the end of September last year. Just saying.

Just need to hear about this and Live By Night making it into this year and it suddenly gets alot more exciting. And if Live By Night DOESN'T get moved into this year from a January release, that means it probably ain't much to get thrilled over. 

16 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Just need to hear about this and Live By Night making it into this year and it suddenly gets alot more exciting. And if Live By Night DOESN'T get moved into this year from a January release, that means it probably ain't much to get thrilled over. 

Live By Night is not confirmed for this year (yet). Although WB really doesn't have much of anything this year to get into the awards race (Sully feels like something that could loose all momentum by the time awards season actually kicks into high gear) so...

1 hour ago, The Panda said:

I hope it doesn't expand in January, I want to be able to see it before the 1st so I can know if I want to include it on my best of 2016 list.

Most people wait until February or March to start their "best of" list so they don't leave anything out.

5 hours ago, Alpha said:

Most people wait until February or March to start their "best of" list so they don't leave anything out.

I've always done mine around the December 30th - January 1st Timeframe and I plan to continue to do so.  It helps me to reflect on the year.