Neo

Shazam! | April 5, 2019 | 21st Most Profitable Film of 2019

4 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Maybe for fans only? Not sure if they’ll release Shazam and first Aquaman at the same time publicly. 

Whatever WB shows at Comic Con goes online a little time later.They dodn't want the first look at their movies to be a shitty bottleg video.Wonder Woman and Justice League had their first trailers released on the same ay right after the WB SDCC panel.

9 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Maybe for fans only? Not sure if they’ll release Shazam and first Aquaman at the same time publicly. 

I imagine they'll stagger them by a few hours. I reckon Shazam's only a teaser rather than a full trailer

3 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Whatever WB shows at Comic Con goes online a little time later.They dodn't want the first look at their movies to be a shitty bottleg video.Wonder Woman and Justice League had their first trailers released on the same ay right after the WB SDCC panel.

I know they normally do that but not everything has supposed to be have been like that ( for example the SS trailer was supposed to be for sdcc only).

I just don’t know if they’ll wanna release two first trailers at once and take away any hype from Aquaman, either way, we’ll know soon enough lol. 

1 minute ago, Jonwo said:

I imagine they'll stagger them by a few hours. I reckon Shazam's only a teaser rather than a full trailer

True. We’ll see next month. Either way I’m super excited to see stuff from both movies so I’m happy if they release both. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

No. They don’t. I have been in Hall H and able to rewatch the Wonder Woman trailer on my phone during the remainder of the panel. It is instant for the reason TheDarkKnightofSteel said.