grim22

Weekend #s: Neeson 40.4M, Selma 11.2, ITW 9.75, Hobbit 9.4, Unbroken 8.3. All #s pg 15. Happy now Kayu?

I'm not one to disagree with those who say there aren't enough good movies about the African American experience in America, but shit like this is why. Maybe if all of those "urban" demographics went to see movies like Selma instead of Ride Along, things would be a little different.

On the other hand, Selma really should have received a bigger marketing effort. It's silly that the mediocre Unbroken got a bigger push than this, and look...Unbroken's doing well.

Why should they ?

• Like 2

I'm shocked Taken 3 is even going that high since all the reviews are so terrible. Currently 9% on RT.

It's going to fail to outgross the first two though, so each Taken film has made less than the next. I hope to god they don't make a fourth.

• Like 1

Why should they ?

Hmmm...it's a better movie? My response was in regards to the conversation that surfaces every year about a lack of color in Hollywood or a lack of good movies featuring people of color in lead roles.