Fancyarcher

Allied | 11.23.2016 | Brad Pitt, Marion Cotillard. Robert Zemeckis directing

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

I... sort of had a dreams about this movie last night. Pitt, Cotillard and Zemeckis were jumping on the trampoline I have in my backyard but they wouldn't let Jolie on with them so Jolie started screaming and stormed away, and then I was thinking "THATS why there's a divorce!"

Why would you share this here? Years from now, when you are a veteran poster here, we won't let the trampoline dream go. Just ask @CJohn and his 2am escapades, @MrPink and his B+ or @Nutella of Arabia and his Michael Mann's untitled cyberthriller. You will forever be the trampoline guy

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Why would you share this here? Years from now, when you are a veteran poster here, we won't let the trampoline dream go. Just ask @CJohn and his 2am escapades, @MrPink and his B+ or @Nutella of Arabia and his Michael Mann's untitled cyberthriller. You will forever be the trampoline guy

Oh god what have I done.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2016 at 4:21 PM, 4815162342 said:

Does every spy film these days get Simon McBurney to play a MI6 official ruining someone's day?

Meanwhile Jared Harris will always play the CO in all spy movies going forward.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Just saw an ad that showed that has officially been rated R (only the third film in Zemeckis' career to be rated such).

Sounds like there's a lot more violence in this film, although knowing The MPAA, it's probably rated R for a stupid reason.

8 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

I think this is going to bomb very badly along with the Warren Beatty movie and Billy Lynn.  

It is too crowded right now and they aren't going to get screens.  

I imagine it's going to get released in over 2000 theaters, so unless it turns out to be not so good or well-received, I think it's gonna do fine. It's budget also likely isn't very big.

Edited by Fancyarcher

2 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

I think this is going to bomb very badly along with the Warren Beatty movie and Billy Lynn.  

It is too crowded right now and they aren't going to get screens.  

I think this will be fine ($60M total). Those movies are getting completely dumped. This at least has "the movie that might have broken up Brangelina" buzz that has driven up more interest than it would've received otherwise.

• Like 1