kayumanggi

FRIDAY NUMBERS DHD | FOCUS - 7.5M-8M | THE LAZARUS EFFECT - 3.8M | FIFTY SHADES - 3.65M | KINGSMAN - 3.1-3.3M | SPONGEBOB - 1.98M

If they manage to keep the budget low, it would only need to do like $250m WW to break even and I don't see why it shouldn't reach that mark. Its possible R-Rating wouldn't be an issue. Look at American Sniper and FSoG.

R-rating won't be a problem, Ryan Reynolds doing his Ryan Reynolds shtick yet again will be

It should be fine with its lower budget tho

Too bad

Saying it once offhand is bad but continuing to say it after somebody asks you not to is just ridiculous

Wish people had more respect for each other

• Like 12

R-rating won't be a problem, Ryan Reynolds doing his Ryan Reynolds shtick yet again will be

It should be fine with its lower budget tho

actually there is no proof that Ryan Reynolds is what turned people off the movies he was in. As long as Deadpool is marketed well it should open well 

Rank the derogatory words in order of most offensive

I am torn between a couple words on here that are the worst to be called.  It's a toss up between being called BKB or Ethan 

I kid, I kid

:P

Edited by 75live

Will Smith survived Wild Wild West, one of the worst big-budget features of all time. His career post-After Earth will be fine.

I saw Focus today and it was pretty good. Margot Robbie is so going to be a big star.

Wild Wild West is ridiculous, but its definitely not one of the worst big budget features of all time like After Earf, Jupiter Ascending, or Godzilla 98.  I like me some half naked Salma Hayek and a giant mechanical spider that shoots fire balls commanded by a villain with no legs.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 1

Wild Wild West is ridiculous, but its definitely not one of the worst bid budget features of all time like After Earf, Jupiter Ascending, or Godzilla 98. I like me some half naked Salma Hayek and a giant mechanical spider that shoots fire balls commanded by a villain with no legs.

JA... LOL

Wild Wild West is ridiculous, but its definitely not one of the worst bid budget features of all time like After Earf, Jupiter Ascending, or Godzilla 98.  I like me some half naked Salma Hayek and a giant mechanical spider that shoots fire balls commanded by a villain with no legs.

Hammy Sir Ken (is there any other kind?) is always good.

Edited by CindddeeeerStellan
  • Like 1

Wild Wild West is ridiculous, but its definitely not one of the worst bid budget features of all time like After Earf, Jupiter Ascending, or Godzilla 98. I like me some half naked Salma Hayek and a giant mechanical spider that shoots fire balls commanded by a villain with no legs.

Spiders are the fiercest killers in the insect kingdom.

• Like 2

Are you telling me that I should accept that my generation are a bunch of assholes who think it's finny to make fun of people with disabilities, because I'm not going to do that.

Please tell me more, Mother Teresa.

• Like 1

Spiders are the fiercest killers in the insect kingdom.

That is by far the best video Kevin Smith has done. The punchline at the end is just brilliant and you know he is embellishing stuff, but it works in service of the story.

• Like 1

Please tell me more, Mother Teresa.

I'm pretty sure nobody uses the word retarded in reference to those who are mentally handicapped anyways. It's evolved into a completely different meaning.

Honestly it's be more offensive to use the word in the context of a special needs person than as an insult.

For example, the word gay was never originally meant to mean homosexual,it was simply a different term for happy. Meanings and usages change, words become acceptable and non-acceptable and acceptable again through time.

In the end I think people shouldn't be looking at the words people use but the meaning behind what they are saying. Nobody had any meaning of being derogatory towards somebody with special needs and it was obvious. I understand certain people find different words offensive but the fact that a word used (not even the intent behind it) could offend so much is one of the problems with language.

It may just be me but I think the context and intent of what somebody said is way more important than the words themselves because the words themselves are simply a large combination of phonemes.

• Like 4