Chewy

Arrival | Nov 11, 2016 | Villeneuve/Adams/Renner | First Reviews Have Arrived.

Either it's a mistake and someone at BOM just typed in the same number as Almost Christmas or Paramount is having another Hugo/Flight moment where I guess they're hoping for a high PTA so that they can expand it in the weeks ahead. Though even with those movies I couldn't understand why they didn't just go wider straight away (especially Flight).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jake Gittes said:

Either it's a mistake and someone at BOM just typed in the same number as Almost Christmas or Paramount is having another Hugo/Flight moment where I guess they're hoping for a high PTA so that they can expand it in the weeks ahead. Though even with those movies I couldn't understand why they didn't just go wider straight away (especially Flight).

TBH, If Flight were released in 3000+ theaters right out of the gate, it would have smashed 100M Dom.

Damned! They should have released this in the empty October. I hope they aren't mishandling this one.

• Like 2

On 11/2/2016 at 6:07 PM, CoolioD1 said:

have you seen it yet or have you decided there's too much of a positive consensus for someone as cool as you to like it?

THERE CAN'T BE ROOM FOR TWO SCI-FI FILMS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON, AND ONE HAS JENNIFER LAWRENCE