Olive

Weekend 3/13-15 Official Estimates: Cinderella 70.1m, RAN 11m

Liam Neeson needs to chill for a couple of years.

He is taking advantage of something he knew it would last many years. He is doing a good job at that. Also, RAN is R and not very appealing. It can't be compared to Non-Stop or even Unknown.

He is taking advantage of something he knew it would last many years. He is doing a good job at that. Also, RAN is R and not very appealing. It can't be compared to Non-Stop or even Unknown.

He is getting burned out and people will start tuning him out. Same thing happened to Johnny Depp when he played so many weirdo characters in succession.

Edited by TLK

oh. 

my. 

god.

it's based on the cbs ron perlman show. obviously.

Which got cancelled because the writer George R.R. Martin killed off half the cast halfway through a season because "I think this death thing is gonna be big with audiences."

• Like 2

I wish Neeson would do more films like The Grey. Looked like a stupid action movie but it was a contemplative examination of life and survival.

I have never seen it. I should watch it just based upon the description you just gave. I had no interest before. :)

• Like 1

I'm glad everyone recognising that the grey is THE MOST RAD now. Man, I'm glad they advertised it as a dumb fucking liam neeson movie I was unprepared as shit for how it was about to blow my dick off with how good it was.

• Like 3