#ED

Wknd Est: F7 - 29M, PB:MC2 - 24M, UF - 16M | China: F7 - 93.3M Wknd

So is Paul Blart 2 Mall Cop a hit with the 24M it made this weekend or not??? I figured Kevin James commanding salary for this is less than 2M and the movie probably cost about 2M to make???

Time to get ready for 3 Blart 3 Furious, coming in 2021.

• Like 2

Eventually in 2030, Sony will kill Kevin James halfway during production of Mallious 7 using his 'accidental' segway crash death as a marketing point, and the movie will smash box office records everywhere.

Edited by tree - we're home

Either next weekend or May 8th. Doesn't look like the kind of film you'd want to expand wide against Avengers.

Next weekend guarantees a huge drop on May 1 though. Same kinda with May 8 with Mad Max opening following week

Win for "Unfriended", cheap budget.   Win for "Mall Cop 2", I just wasn't into the first movie but acknowledge people did like it.  The critics tried to destroy it but it didn't work, that's a pretty good number.  "Furious 7" run is just ridiculous.  Good weekend. 

• Like 1

I'm actually excited for the ridiculous suckage that will be DOM next weekend. Will it give last week of April 2012 a run for its peanuts in destitution?

Trust in the power of Blake Lively and NuDaario to save us. 

3a5f9a6f9a828cb6_age_of_adaline.xxxlarge

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

I'm actually excited for the ridiculous suckage that will be DOM next weekend. Will it give last week of April 2012 a run for its peanuts in destitution?

Everything will probably have 5-25% drops, so next week won't be ridiculously awful. And summer 2015 should offset its mediocrity by a large margin  :)

Avengers made 86m in China 3 years ago.

FF7 is at 250m and is gonna probably beat TF4 and finish over 300m.

Not probably.  It's going to kill TRF4.  350 is locked in China.

• Like 2