kayumanggi

WEEKEND ESTIMATES | 05.08.15 - 05.10.15

Sounds like you should take her to FURY ROAD. And motherhood is a theme, no less!

Alas no Mel, so she's not interested. :ph34r:

Forearly MD I took her to an Extended Edition showing of LOTR: FOTR last week. She's crazy about those films.  (but not the Hobbit films - "boring" and "too many dwarves").  AOU will be this weekend or maybe next.

• Like 1

Ultron looks to hit 80M this weekend. Still big money.

(Obligatory update on my son, he's 9+ months!)

Time to update:

like whore 1  [lahyk hawr, lahyk hohr or, often, lahyk hoothinsp.pngthinsp.pngr]

noun 

1. someone who turns tricks for "likes" (an online currency) shamelessly.

2. someone who posts genuinely engaging posts which stimulate discussion

3. Dialect , 'Tis that he's a like whore.

4. Telemachos  (pictured below)

lawr2.jpg

5. #ED (pictured below)

corona.jpg

Edited by grim22
  • Like 16

Not sure if I will have time to get jewelry at this point.  :(

You work pretty close to the Jewelry district, right?  One of those little places could help you choose something that matches her taste in earrings, a ring, bracelet etc that doesn't cost that much.  If time is a real squeeze you could slip in an "IOU one trip to the Jewelry District" in her card. ;)

It's my wife's first Mother's Day.

So we're visiting her grandparents.  :mellow:

Mine too! I've already bought the card and will be getting flowers later that I will give her Sunday morning and later that day we'll be going out to a big lunch.

And we're seeing Hot Pursuit tomorrow only because of Reese. A 7% RT score, oy!

• Like 1

It's hard to gauge a movies success when like me, you don't watch TV and can't see the advertising/previews.  ;)

I didn't know Hot Pursuit was coming out until yesterday.  :P

Speaking of which, I was watching Total Recall on TBS yesterday, and a TV Spot came on which said "Paul Blart 2: The number 1 comedy in America 3 weeks running". Technically true, but that is really reaching for a specific milestone to advertise.

• Like 1

Speaking of which, I was watching Total Recall on TBS yesterday, and a TV Spot came on which said "Paul Blart 2: The number 1 comedy in America 3 weeks running". Technically true, but that is really reaching for a specific milestone to advertise.

So glad I'm not missing anything then. :)

I'm getting my mom the Nolan collection on Blu because nothing says Happy Mothers Day like a set of movies where all the moms are dead

Just get her the works of Disney.

Edit - Bah, beaten to it by Talismanring.

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 1