Asyulus

Weekend Actuals | Spy 29.09M, SA 25.84M, Ins3 22.69M, Ent 10.28M, MM 7.83M, PP2 7.57M, TL 7.2M, AoU 6.34M

You should watch the Magic Mike trailer, they mention Myrtle Beach in the dialogue.

Male strippers is not my cup of tea, but if they shout out Dirty Myrtle in it, I guess its worth a look.

Not to mention, his gig is cooler than just having his own website.

Without naming names or going into specifics, is Rth employed by the movie industry? I mean, does he have a true blue Hollywood-insider job?

Can we have a more strict spoiler rule? I entered the Spy thread to see what people are saying about its OW, and there are untagged jokes. Not a plot spoiler obviously, but I always get pissed that as soon as a movie comes out, people are posting dialogue without tags within a day of release

Was that me? Don't worry, it wasn't from the movie. I made it up.

Male strippers is not my cup of tea, but if they shout out Dirty Myrtle in it, I guess its worth a look.

Wait you mean you're straight? Damn I thought they were extinct on this board :lol:

At Spy, starts in 7 minutes and I have to say, for a 715 Saturday, its not too full in here. Im sure people will flood in late, but as now a tad underwhelming. All adults obviously, mainly couples, not too diverse a crowd.

Im ready though. Havent had a great coemdy experience in a while so I hope this is it.

Edit as I type: yep people are starting to flood in now. Hopefully it fills up!

Now that WOM is spreading, legs are probably going to be great. The marketing made it seem like just another McCarthy comedy, but everything I've heard so far has been great. I may be seeing it tomorrow.

While this isn't opening amazing but it's not bad Spy should hold up well for the weeks to come and it should come close to Identity Thief's domestic total

Why would it only do Identity Thief number? (134M)

Can we have a more strict spoiler rule? I entered the Spy thread to see what people are saying about its OW, and there are untagged jokes. Not a plot spoiler obviously, but I always get pissed that as soon as a movie comes out, people are posting dialogue without tags within a day of release

Dude, you and other people spoiled the crap out of Tomorrowland in his thread during the OW. By the time I saw it I already knew the whole big theme behind it was the

optimism thing. 

• Like 1

June is a tricky month for legs. It will need to have a good second weekend hold opposite JW to get anywhere near $150 million. Right now I am going to predict a multiplier similar to The Heat and Tammy so around $130 million finish.

Now that WOM is spreading, legs are probably going to be great. The marketing made it seem like just another McCarthy comedy, but everything I've heard so far has been great. I may be seeing it tomorrow.

Yep the marketing is nothing like the movie. 

So Spy...was probably the best movie I've seen this year. Yep, ahead of Mad Max (gasp), Avengers, San An, Spongebob, Kingsman, all of them. McCarthy was not reduced to a walking fat joke, the jokes were fresh, original, and fast, and there was a surprising amount of action that coherent, thrilling, and well executed. The 95% RT is not a fluke, this was a damn good movie. The most fun I've had in a while. 

I hate the unnecessary influx of sequels weve been getting, but I swear I hope we get a trilogy from this. So fun. And LMAO at

50 CENT!

They did a great job at hiding him. :lol:

• Like 2